The girl (on) NextDoor

For those unfamiliar with NextDoor it’s a social media app for local neighbours. I live in a very rural area so most of the posts are about eggs for sale or what’s happening at the next town hall.

This week tho someone posted a rant about “getting something done about people pissing by the road” that he can see from his house. Complaining about “guys and even girls using it as a toilet at all hours”

Now I wish I lived at that end of the village of course but what amazed me even more was this comment posted in reply

“At least it’s not your neighbour! My old neighbour was a keen gardener but needed housebroken first she’d be planting something then she’d piss in the grass like it were nothing and go back to it — disgusting! no-one needs to see that in the morning”

How I wish I lived where he used to 😍 I definitely need to see that in the morning!

Sadly literally everyone replying shares the disgust and thankfully none of them see me in my yard 

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

I'm on Next door and Ring but haven't seen anyone post about peeing lol. I even did a search and nothing 😭 just idiots leaving their car doors and houses unlocked and acting surprised when someone breaks in and steals their stuff like:

31l-gSFQJKS._AC_SY580_.jpg.9d485d6eb1773a52a3778ee40e51e831.jpg

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I'm on Next door and Ring but haven't seen anyone post about peeing lol. I even did a search and nothing 😭 just idiots leaving their car doors and houses unlocked and acting surprised when someone breaks in and steals their stuff like:

31l-gSFQJKS._AC_SY580_.jpg.9d485d6eb1773a52a3778ee40e51e831.jpg

Neither have I. A lot of people aren't even in the same neighborhood, just in nearby ones, posting about bad experiences at businesses, rude parking jobs, and occasionally (fortunately) a nice comment about an act of kindness they witnessed.

• Like 1

To be fair the bit they’re complaining about has been complained about before for years as it’s a lay-by just off a busy road at the bottom Of the village and is completely unlit so it’s often used as an impromptu toilet by people passing through. Completely hidden from the main road but very from the other side

I expect having a house overlooking it would be annoying for most people it was the follow up comment that really got me but as everyone has condemned it I can’t really reply with anything subtle to hint at my own feelings a bit 😂