I love watching men piss!

On 1/6/2023 at 3:14 PM, beachmom said:

Thank you and welcome to the site. Most of the young men I've spoken to here could recall times as a boy when older women encouraged them to pee outside or elsewhere. Still, as they grew older many of them became timid and stopped doing so, not because they were asked to, but out of their own concern. If it was thought to be fine to do so then, these same women likely wouldn't have a problem with you doing so now, it's only the guys who choose to stop doing so.

When I was a kid, I found the idea of a girl seeing me pee outside very embarrassing, lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Loller said:

When I was a kid, I found the idea of a girl seeing me pee outside very embarrassing, lol

Growing up, I was fortunate to have a young lady as a new neighbor and we became  good friends...friends to the point we had no problems watching each other peeing in our backyards when no adults were present. Needless to say we weren't at all shy about doing a pee in front of each other...those were fun days 😍

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 2/6/2023 at 7:15 AM, Johnboy777 said:

Growing up, I was fortunate to have a young lady as a new neighbor and we became  good friends...friends to the point we had no problems watching each other peeing in our backyards when no adults were present. Needless to say we weren't at all shy about doing a pee in front of each other...those were fun days 😍

That sounds really nice. I guess I also needed a girl friend who could have told me that it's okay to pee outside, haha.

If you want to read more about my experiences about being pee shy as a kid/teen, here's a link to a post I made: 

Feel free to comment too.

Edited by Loller
  • 11 months later...
On 2/2/2024 at 9:12 AM, pisszzz said:

Id love to see men taking a piss in a urinal but also going where they aren’t supposed to 😉 

And I would love to have a woman pee next to me at a urinal.  So far it's never happened but I can dream anyway.

107693_147.jpg.c5419d2eff9d1e6f770ab4f0bc254b2b.jpg

91356035.jpg

292767150.jpg