Body Positivity Thread: A Challenge

Ajr972

Hey all, I want to start a new trend that goes for all shapes, sizes, genders and sexual orientations. I challenge you to post a picture of yourself totally nude, (as full of a view as possible from back and front preferred) and tell us all one thing you like about your body. Could be anything at all, major or minor. If it has significance to you it’s good enough.

In turn, I also expect other people to share things they like about someone else’s body, and if you do plan to post your own body then I’d ask you to please compliment the previous poster on their body.

I am a firm believer in everyone’s body having a unique story about it and they all deserve love, care and respect. I don’t think there should be any shame attached to your body, I believe in seeing it as a sign of courage. For most of my life, I’ve compared myself to others and seen myself as less than. I learned to shake that feeling when I started thinking of positive things to say about my body and realizing that I should be proud of what I have because no one else has the body I do. Because of what we see in the media, the idea of a “perfect” or “attractive” body has been pushed on us and it just isn’t true. Different people are into different things so everyone deserves to have their body celebrated. And so here is a celebration of our bodies. I will get things started. 

This is my body: 

I love my shoulders. I know it’s a mundane thing to think about but I think they look good. I used to be insecure about having an uncircumcised penis, as well as the way my chest looked but I haven’t felt that way in a long time after looking at those features long enough. Over to all of you, please keep this thread alive! ❤️ 

89B98B2A-2590-4F69-8D6C-2E6980B7DDF9.jpeg

6910C26A-1243-4C08-916D-B41C44F1EF70.jpeg

Edited by Ajr972
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1