Ideas on how to start

Hi everyone! Sorry for being inactive, i had some personal stuff going on and unfortunately couldn’t find the time to come online. Thank you all for being so interactive I’ve loved reading your comments and suggestions and hope that you can give me some more to help kick start my pissy adventures 🙂

• Hug 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2022 at 9:30 AM, PissDude said:

Whatever works for you. In the rare moments I get, I set myself up with a full bladder and go to town with pictures of women relieving themselves or videos. 

I did that just yesterday and had a lovely time squirting my piss everywhere 🙂

• Like 1
On 11/11/2022 at 12:40 AM, Paulypeeps said:

I think that the best way to start is to put on a black skirt and go to the cinema. Drink plenty before you go and take a huge drink in with you. Once settled in and watching the film you can wet yourself and enjoy the warmth soaking in to your seat. You can wonder if anyone sitting nearby knows what you are doing and how convenient it is.

When it is time to leave you can wonder if anyone notices that your seat does not tip up on its own and that you have to tip it up yourself. As you walk out you can feel the pee dripping from your skirt of to the back of your legs and wonder if anyone has noticed.

Next time perhaps wear a light turquoise skirt instead for a bit of an exhibitionist experience...

I would love to try that out, the feeling of piss pooling in my seat would be heavenly.