Introducing myself

Hey everyone!

I'm new to this website and really hope that I will find some friends here :)

I do realise that most of people hanging around here are guys and if there are any girls, most of them enjoy watching other ladies, but there is still a glimpse of hope for me that I may find some girl who would share my interests :) I know it's a bit arrogant of me to come here and search for a woman of my dreams rather than trying to communicate with everyone and to contribute to this site more. It's like coming to a party and shouting "hey! gimme a girl" and going away, but hey, I will chat after finishing this post, I promise :) So you will get to know me a bit better!

Anyway, let me tell you a little about my sexual fantasies and dreams, maybe some of them will match yours a little.

Well, first of all I would really love to experience a mutual masturbation. I can not believe that I still haven't masturbated with anyone online in my life! I'm a nice looking guy! :) I guess I'm simply a little bit shy and whenever I had a chance to do it, i awkwardly shut down and stopped talking :) Anyway, I think that there is nothing, absolutely NOTHING more erotic and sexy than a horny woman and I would really love to see you getting turned on and satisfying yourself. It doesn't matter how you do it. You may do it in your clothes, absolutely naked, loud, quietly, fast or slow... as long as I can see or hear that you are horny and getting hornier, please let me see it and I will show you whatever you want ;) In fact, if you have some kind of strange fantasy or way of masturbation and you feel a bit awkward to tell about it, try me :) Maybe you like humping an object or furniture, maybe there is something in your apartment that you can not imagine masturbating without, maybe you like to get some pain and pinch your nipples or slap your pussy. Hell, I actually saw a video of a girl humping balloon, I found it strange but the sight of her being so turned on drove me crazy!

Obviously, I wouldn't be writing here if I wasn't interested in peeing, so naturally I often imagine a girl who would masturbate and her horniness would be somehow related to pissing, be it holding it for a long time (I would love to do it as well, if you want), peeing her panties or in some naughty place. I don't care if you only like the feeling of full bladder or of hot streams running down your legs! In any case, please pee for me :)

My ultimate dream in this aspect is to do it in real life. I sometimes imagine how I meet a lady who also haven't done it before and feels shy, we find a private place and start touching ourselves while looking at each other. So you and me sit on the floor (i don't know why floor, it's a fantasy, for god's sake!) and masturbate. Not touching each other, only watching. All of a sudden I see a wet spot on your panties (yes, I also imagine you with your panties on) that grows bigger and bigger and a puddle appears underneath your sexy bum. You whisper asking me to piss and I start releasing the streams out of my erected dick on the floor, this makes you breathe deeper and deeper up until your whole body starts shaking in ecstasy!

Another fantasy I have is... to be dominated :angelic: but not in the aggressive way that most of people that are interested in that stuff imagine. Well, this kind of dream will never be realised online unless I meet you personally. I simply want you to tease me and to satisfy you in any way you want. In my imagination I spend a day with my mistress and she goes on with her life but at any moment she can tell me "lick my pussy and ass" and I would have to do it. She can pee in her pants and tell me to lick her or the panties... she may demand me to drink lots of liquids and go out with me to see me struggle with the urge to piss while we're walking. At any moment she may ask me to lay down and sit on my face rubbing her clitoris against my tongue and pissing on my face and in my mouth. Or she can simply touch herself and tell me to watch but not to touch. If you would like to try that, I simply want you to cum... cum as much as possible... use me, my fingers, my tongue, my dick in such a way that you're constantly horny and want more.

And the last but not the least of my fantasies is quite opposite... I would love to be your master. But be prepared that I will be strict. First, I will have to know all about your fetishes and fantasies and use them. You should be prepared for long desperations and harsh punishments if you don't manage to hold it for as long as I demand. You will be teased for hours, maybe for days. You will pee only when I tell you to! Your orgasms, bladder and clothes would be under my control. So if you're ready for that, let me know.

Well, that's all. I'm sorry for such a long post, I actually surprised myself with its length. If any of your ladies find any of my fantasies even tiny little bit interesting, let me know =) You can always write to me an email - [email protected]

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
2 hours ago, vitbloo said:

even though the description is old as hell, why not bump it up πŸ™‚

Well, as the boss said, introductions written with passion are great

bumping them is good anyway!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

Well, as the boss said, introductions written with passion are great

bumping them is good anyway!!!

Yes, thank you πŸ™‚Β But there are so many things i can add... nothing about facesitting here, nothing about me pissing all over a hotel room πŸ™‚

6 minutes ago, vitbloo said:

Yes, thank you πŸ™‚Β But there are so many things i can add... nothing about facesitting here, nothing about me pissing all over a hotel room πŸ™‚

It doesn't matter to me

I like friendship, unless I wouldn't write so much of things unrelated to pee directly

YET piss is obviously very important to me

There are tons of things like the ones you just saw, that I wanna show you...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1