Hi from down under

G'day mate! A warm wet welcome from the Netherlands. πŸ˜‹πŸ’¦πŸ’›πŸ’¦ Alas IΒ  can't oblige you as you wish while I'm a guy. But I too think that peeing pussy is the most beautiful sight in the world! πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ“πŸ’¦πŸ’›πŸ’¦πŸ˜ I wish you a great stay here in our community. πŸ‘πŸ˜„

2 minutes ago, Peetea said:

G'day mate! A warm wet welcome from the Netherlands. πŸ˜‹πŸ’¦πŸ’›πŸ’¦ Alas IΒ  can't oblige you as you wish while I'm a guy. But I too think that peeing pussy is the most beautiful sight in the world! πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ“πŸ’¦πŸ’›πŸ’¦πŸ˜ I wish you a great stay here in our community. πŸ‘πŸ˜„

Happy to chat to anyone in this forum and lifestyle

• Hot 1

Hi and a huge welcome to the site.Β  I've taken out a small sentence from your original post - I won't embarrass you with the detail.

Sufficient to say we are a self contained community, a group of friends who all share this common bond.Β  There's no need to go elsewhere to share the joy.

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi and a huge welcome to the site.Β  I've taken out a small sentence from your original post - I won't embarrass you with the detail.

Sufficient to say we are a self contained community, a group of friends who all share this common bond.Β  There's no need to go elsewhere to share the joy.

Thank u