Dreaming

• 2 weeks later...

This is a day dream that keeps coming back

Male and female masterbation plus female wetting

There she was, sitting on a chair in front of me. Wearing her favourite black lace bra underneath a black see through top and a pair of tight black leather trousers. She'd been drinking all morning and still hadn't been, her bladder was now aching it was so full. She loved the feeling, the feeling of not knowing how much longer she will last. She desperate sense that she could explode any minute always made her pussy tingle with excitement. She looked across at me, knowing that I loved to watch, too know how much I'd loved seeing her squirm and wiggle as the need to release got bigger n bigger. 

The pressure was intense, her bulging bladder was almost going to explode so she stood up and started to undo the bottoms on those tight shiny leather trousers, she needed some relief from the pressure. She slide her jeans down, struggling with how tight they were and not being able to bend over properly. She finally managed to get them off, revealing her black lace panties which had a slight damp patch from her excited pussy. She sat back down, looked at me and asked if I liked what I saw. 

'oh yes' I replied with an obvious bulge in my tight lycra boxers. I could help but start rubbing my crotch as I watched her. 

She was almost ready to burst, so to help things along she started gently pressing on her bladder, making her release small amounts of pee with each push. She moaned with delight as every little squirt easied her bladder and left her black lace panties wetter and wetter. 

My strokes got faster and faster from the pleasure of her show, I too was almost at bursting point. 

She couldn't do it anymore, she clamped her pussy with her hand as she let out 1 loud pleasure moan as she bladder finally gave in and let out all her warm golden necture, eight through her already wet panties and flowed through her fingers before splashing on the ground between her feet. The look OK relief on her face was orgasmic, her breathing fast and body shaking with delight. She looked across at me and smiled just as I shoot a load of my hot cum in her direction. We just sat for a while with large smiles on our faces. I finally stood up, walked across to her and gently patted her piss soaked panties, leaned over to her ear and whispered 'Good girl' 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
On 10/28/2022 at 5:33 PM, LovesToWet said:

Contains masterbation

After chatting to a fellow PeeFans and looking at the wonderful photos and videos on here and Erome, I've been rather horny of late and that has lead to a rather wonderful dream. 

This was my dream

I was stood all alone in the middle of a dark room wearing nothing but my favorite black tight lycra boxers, my bladder was full and I was dancing around trying not to pee myself when I felt a soft gentle hand stroke my back. Her hands then came around my sides, her left hand started to gently press my bladder while her right hand started to stroke my cock. I grew hard from her touch while still wiggle from my full bladder, which was aching from her pressing on it. The struggle was hard and I was losing the battle. I felt a squirt of pee come out and she giggle then ran her hand over the end of my cock, squeezing my dick and rubbing the wet patch over the end of me. A bit more pee came and and ran through her fingers, she giggled again and told me I could let my bladder go if I wanted. I didn't need telling again as I couldn't hold it anymore. My full bladder exploded through my boxers and over her fingers, soaking me and splashing on the floor. She moaned and the feeling of my warm piss flowing through her fingers. She then slide her hand into my boxers and pulled out my piss wet cock and started the slowly run her hand up and down my rock solid cock. Her hand gradually getting faster and faster until I couldnt control myself, then with 1 last pull.......my bloody alarm went off and the dream ended. 

I woke up with a strong erection and horny as fuck, and I'm still in that mood now lol

This sounds absolutely luscious, and I hope one day to have a Date Night like this! 

• Thanks 1
On 11/7/2022 at 7:19 PM, LovesToWet said:

This is a day dream that keeps coming back

Male and female masterbation plus female wetting

There she was, sitting on a chair in front of me. Wearing her favourite black lace bra underneath a black see through top and a pair of tight black leather trousers. She'd been drinking all morning and still hadn't been, her bladder was now aching it was so full. She loved the feeling, the feeling of not knowing how much longer she will last. She desperate sense that she could explode any minute always made her pussy tingle with excitement. She looked across at me, knowing that I loved to watch, too know how much I'd loved seeing her squirm and wiggle as the need to release got bigger n bigger. 

The pressure was intense, her bulging bladder was almost going to explode so she stood up and started to undo the bottoms on those tight shiny leather trousers, she needed some relief from the pressure. She slide her jeans down, struggling with how tight they were and not being able to bend over properly. She finally managed to get them off, revealing her black lace panties which had a slight damp patch from her excited pussy. She sat back down, looked at me and asked if I liked what I saw. 

'oh yes' I replied with an obvious bulge in my tight lycra boxers. I could help but start rubbing my crotch as I watched her. 

She was almost ready to burst, so to help things along she started gently pressing on her bladder, making her release small amounts of pee with each push. She moaned with delight as every little squirt easied her bladder and left her black lace panties wetter and wetter. 

My strokes got faster and faster from the pleasure of her show, I too was almost at bursting point. 

She couldn't do it anymore, she clamped her pussy with her hand as she let out 1 loud pleasure moan as she bladder finally gave in and let out all her warm golden necture, eight through her already wet panties and flowed through her fingers before splashing on the ground between her feet. The look OK relief on her face was orgasmic, her breathing fast and body shaking with delight. She looked across at me and smiled just as I shoot a load of my hot cum in her direction. We just sat for a while with large smiles on our faces. I finally stood up, walked across to her and gently patted her piss soaked panties, leaned over to her ear and whispered 'Good girl' 

I think I would like to crawl inside your brain for a while. Would that be ok? 

• Love 1