Hello my Friends

5 hours ago, Dr.P said:

@gldenwetgoose, Would it be OK for writers in other languages to provide English translations of their comments? We may be missing some interesting material. Just a thought.

Thanks for the thought @Dr.P & @Peetea - It would be a kind gesture in the very short term.   However it's written into site rules (#11) that all posts must be in English.  If we created a precedence where a member could post in their native language and hope someone saw the post and translated, then we could be unleashing a (pee) flood of any manner of different languages.

So unfortunately we have to maintain the position that English is the sole language of this site.   But thanks again for the proactive thinking.

• Agree 1

English is not a problem for me, but my phone translates everything English immediately into Polish.

11 hours ago, Peetea said:

Masz całkowitą rację, Gldenwetgoose, chciałem być tylko trochę pomocny. Mam nadzieję, że nasz nowy członek następnym razem będzie mógł pisać po angielsku, abyśmy wszyscy zrozumieli. 👍 😄

23 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Witamy w Peefans - serdecznie zapraszamy.

Ale czy mógłbyś upewnić się, że wszystkie Twoje posty są napisane w języku angielskim - jest to jedyny język witryny.

No problem, my phone simply translates everything from that language to Polish