Peeing at a fantasyfestival

• 1 year later...
On 10/12/2022 at 8:26 PM, Justasailor said:

Hi everyone, i would love to share a new peeing experience with you all!

Last summer i volunteerd a medival/fantasy themed festival with some friends. At this festival many people dress up in beautiful traditional, or fantasy themed outfits, and everyone is super friendly and amazing! I was dressed up in a traditional scottish outfit, including a kilt. I didn't wear underwear so i realised this gave me the opportunity to pee when and wherever i wanted! Thinking about this got me really exited, so when i arrived at the parking i immediately started experimenting how to do it by peeing in little spurts on the floor. I learned that i had to knee down just a little bit, or sit down with one leg pretending to tie my shoe, or sitting somewhere to not hit my kilt while peeing. Now i knew how to pull it of! 

I had an amazing time during the four days of volunteering there with friends! I met many new people, did a lot of new things, and after my shifts we had a great time drinking together and enjoying the vibe,

But one of the most fun things was peeing wherever and whenever i liked! I have marked about every place where i have been during this time! (also really naughty places) I peed at the camping, by the markets, sitting in the grass, backstage, while working, near other people, in the silent dico, and even when i was in backstage catering under the table! There i peed in little spurts, to not make it to obvious. But for example when i sat on the grass with friends, or between many people, i let my pee gushing out. This made a nice soft hissing sound wich could be covered up by making other sounds like to start talking to someone.

I didn't use the toilets there even once! I loved this kind of peeing freedom i never experienced before!

Here is also a pic of what i was wearing:

Bijgesneden.jpg

I went to this fantasy themed festival again this summer and had a lot of fun! It was so nice to meet up with friends again.

This time i also didn't use the toilet for four days. I peed while sitting at tables, or in the grass, and sometimes even in a crowd! I'm sure someone somewhere saw someting, but that makes it more fun! 

It's strange how peeing everywhere starts to feel normal so quick. 

You're all invited to join this festival next year!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1