Aristona's pee biography

7 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

Thanks for sharing your stories. I really enjoy reading true accounts of different users various experiences. I'd love to read more!

Thank you very much for your positive words. Hopefully there are more people who like it, I also think it would be fun to write more.

It sounds like you have had a very positive experience with both girlfriends. I am sure plenty of people would love to hear more.  I would certainly be interested in details of some of your experiences.  

• Love 1

A wedding with no toilets sounds amazing 😍

Friends of mine got married in a tiny old chapel building in the middle of nowhere. The building has no toilets, but the reception at a hotel did so most people just waited. 

There was quite a few that went into bushes though. I took advantage of wearing a kilt and just squatted down to tie my shoe lace and pissed in the grass dont think anyone noticed 

A beach wedding sounds perfect. Or in a barn somewhere and just provide hay bales everywhere

• Like 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

It sounds like you have had a very positive experience with both girlfriends. I am sure plenty of people would love to hear more.  I would certainly be interested in details of some of your experiences.  

Thanks for the nice response. I will definitely share some experiences now!

5 hours ago, Kupar said:

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing. I wonder whether a beach wedding would work well for you? 🙂 

That is a very good idea! I'll pass it on!

4 hours ago, walanuk said:

A wedding with no toilets sounds amazing 😍

Friends of mine got married in a tiny old chapel building in the middle of nowhere. The building has no toilets, but the reception at a hotel did so most people just waited. 

There was quite a few that went into bushes though. I took advantage of wearing a kilt and just squatted down to tie my shoe lace and pissed in the grass dont think anyone noticed 

A beach wedding sounds perfect. Or in a barn somewhere and just provide hay bales everywhere

That sounds like a fun wedding! Thank you for your experience, that is the advantage of a skirt or kilt indeed.

A barn also sounds very good as a location, hay bales, lights, live music. I once saw a Peaky Blinders wedding that looked beautiful too, but without toilets 🥰

Here are some images we discussed that we also want to create:

We had this as the first idea but really my beam visible and possibly my girlfriend also peeing on the floor or in a cup (the cup was her idea she always pees in cups everywhere in the house so that is applicable):

peeing.jpg

Below are the other ideas:

Let me know what do you think about this? Would you do this too or is this going too far? Of course the photos are for personal use and our daughter is not there at the time. The photos used are from the internet so just public.

Image1.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image2.jpg

Edited by Aristona
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I am pretty sure there will be other members here that have wedding pee stories to tell 🙂 Lovely photos by the way - I particularly like the lady at the full height white porcelain urinal 😍

• Agree 2
23 hours ago, Kupar said:

I am pretty sure there will be other members here that have wedding pee stories to tell 🙂 Lovely photos by the way - I particularly like the lady at the full height white porcelain urinal 😍

Yes, I think so too, if there isn't a topic about it yet, I'd like to start a topic about it with the question. Maybe we can get some ideas. 😍

Yes, I think that's a great picture too!

• Like 1

I love wedding pictures like these.  There is something about brides and bridesmaids peeing in their finery that is extra special.   There are lots of anecdotes of brides having to be helped to pee in their wedding dress due to the volumous skirts.

Unfortunately I don’t have any exciting stories from my wedding but if my wife knew me then like she knows me now then I think I would have loved to create photos like these. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...