Peeing in a skirt - A guys perspective

Somewhat inspired or perhaps catalysed by "Paulypeeps " Getting Wet Again"  post, I tried peeing in a skirt.

Hmmm, Yes, rather nice. Not so much a CD thing but more of a unisex sensual thing. Not easy to put into words, but it did hit the spot in a V good way.

I guess the CD dimension cannot be ignored, but I did not see it that way at the time.

Peeing in a skirt just really worked 🙂 ...  Having some Scottish ancestry, the idea of a Kilt or a skirt was not too alien to me. Who knows? perhaps some kind of denial? But I still don't see it like that. ? !? 

Anyways...

It really is both very practical and also V++ sensual, You can stand, sit, squat, do all sorts really. Inside, outside, wherever. A skirt with or without pants rather kinda works. My preference is Lycra unisex type pant(ies) which stay pleasantly damp without being soggy wet.  A full stream or a little dribble here and there work in a Ohhhh sexy and satisfying way for me.

"Don't knock until you have tried it" has been a good guide for me so far..

Anyone else experimented like this,  ( I'm sure I can't be the first neutral skirt peeing guy)

xx

• Like 1