Peeing in NOLA

That's an excellent account of a fantastic experience.   You say that your wife knew what you were up to when peeing - is she aware of your interest and was she OK with you enjoying seeing the other lady peeing?  Seems like she was fine because she gave you a smirk.   

4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That's an excellent account of a fantastic experience.   You say that your wife knew what you were up to when peeing - is she aware of your interest and was she OK with you enjoying seeing the other lady peeing?  Seems like she was fine because she gave you a smirk.   

My wife and I have an open relationship and is aware I have a pee kink. She doesn't, unless shes been drinking and relaxed, so she knows I try to find others to partake. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Jacksbisexual74 said:

My wife and I have an open relationship and is aware I have a pee kink. She doesn't, unless shes been drinking and relaxed, so she knows I try to find others to partake. 

Sounds like a very understanding lady then.   Although I'm sure you would love her to join in herself, it is great that she understands and lets you appreciate others peeing.

• Love 1
On 9/18/2022 at 2:54 PM, Jacksbisexual74 said:

The wife of this couple my wife and I hung with knew I was into pee play. She never done it but was curious and wanted to play with me. Her husband is very vanilla and had no clue her and I talked and sent pics to each other. So here we all are in New Orleans for a vacation, we had been drinking for HOURS. We've all gone to the bathroom a few times already throughout the night but we were headed back to the car and the pressure was building in her and mine bladders. We kept saying we have to go. Her husband just wanted to get to the car. We get to the lot and up to the car and we both are like fuck it we either go now or the car is getting soaked. He say fine go. We go to the back side of the car which is backed up against a wall. She's on one side of the car I'm on the other. We are facing each other. You can see it in our eyes the both of us are like here's that opportunity, We can help each other pee. She has her skirt kind of hiked up and I have my dick out. She says I need some help standing up can you help me. In my head I'm like YES, fist pump, Ill get to play with her piss stream! But her husband says to my wife can you help her. GRRRR NOOOO....sigh I say in my head. My wife helps her stand while she goes. We both look at each other and you can see the defeat in our eyes. Well she did put on a show for me. She waggled back and forth so I could see the mess she was making. She had a powerful stream. It was hissing everywhere and splashing as her pee hit the pavement. I'm peeing at this point too and she's staring at my cock as I go. Shaking it teasing her, my wife looks at me with a smirk. She knows what we are up to. We get done and the other woman winks at me as she lets her skirt fall. We get in the car with a big puddle of pee behind us.

We get back to the Air B&B we rented and my wife says now she has to go and heads into the house. The husband says I'm going out back for a smoke leaving his wife and I at the front steps. She looks at me and says "quickly, put your hand under my skirt before someone gets back." I do as I'm told and as soon as I put my hand under there she lets out a small squirt of pee on my hand. She winks and says I was holding a little back hoping we'd get this opportunity. She finishes and says now stick your fingers in me! I was taken aback at a bold request but who am I to say no to get to finger another woman. So I shoved 2 pee soaked fingers in her pussy. She's gyrating on my fingers moaning quietly. Her pussy is wet and tight. It felt amazing feeling her pussy trying to accommodate my size 15 fingers. She's holding on to me with one hand rocking back and forth. She's more or less got her full weight now on my 2 fingers and hand. I'm practically holding her up at this point that's when we heard someone walking in the house towards us. She quickly steps back releasing my fingers and before the front door opened she reached down took my hand and shoved my fingers into my mouth. She whispered enjoy. I spun away from the door, fingers still in mouth as the door opened and her husband came walking out.

I would have let yall use my car. Cars make perfect toilets, you have air conditioning, music of your choice and when you pull your pants down and the seat is too cold just turn on the seat heater. In high school (12th grade) i had a three way relationship and all three of us would go to my car and piss in the seats after school. We would sometimes piss in each other’s mouths but usually we had to go so badly we couldn’t wait any longer than we had to.  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Wetseat said:

I would have let yall use my car. Cars make perfect toilets, you have air conditioning, music of your choice and when you pull your pants down and the seat is too cold just turn on the seat heater. In high school (12th grade) i had a three way relationship and all three of us would go to my car and piss in the seats after school. We would sometimes piss in each other’s mouths but usually we had to go so badly we couldn’t wait any longer than we had to.  

Just recently started peeing in my car myself. That is a rush to do.

• Like 1