Going shopping

@Paulypeeps, I know what you mean about not wanting to post what is basically routine to you and I am the same in that I pee outside every day, pee in the sink every day and so on, so writing the same thing over and over would become boring and repetitive.   However, you have a special place in our hearts because what you do with peeing wherever you are is not at all common amongst others in general and even on this forum.  Yes there are people who pee in many of the same naughty places, but as a one off or special event whilst to you it is standard routine.

So, I for one would certainly like to keep hearing some of your exploits as it never ceases to amaze me how much you get away with.  It is also a lovely thing to visualise.   Keep up the good work and do keep us posted - especially if you happen to pick somewhere that is particularly public or if someone detects you and you want to share their reaction with us.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2