Ideas to peeing the bed

12 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

I had a sudden thought about this and I can't get over it - what if instead of peeing on the bed, peeing inside the bed? It sounds like a hassle but a blessing at the same time, what are some thoughts surrounding this?

This reminds me of a weird invention from my dreams. Sometimes I wake up with a need to pee and it's SO hard to get out of bed. But the worst is when I'm sleeping in the perfect position and I know if I get out of bed I'll never find it again. And that's when I wish I had my invention the "bed urinal." The bed urinal is a silicone tube in the middle of the bed with a soft cap to cover it when not in use. The tube would attach to a hose that drained into a tank in the bed. So when I had to pee (as I do now) and I was in bed (as I am now) I could just roll onto my belly, insert my member into the tube, and release leisurely into the tank in the mattress. Then I could go back to sleep without worrying about wetness. I would have to invent a special adaptation device for women. 

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/6/2022 at 3:32 PM, wet now said:

When I had a waterbed I loved to wake up in the morning and pee in the bed. I wear jockey underpants and I would put my hand on top of the satin sheet and I loved the feeling of my warm pee wetting my shorts and the sheet.

Imagine a waterbed except it’s filled with piss 👀💦