Hello Everyone

d19841

I have been posting on here for a while now but I thought maybe it's time I introduce my self. I'm from Ontario, Canada and I live about and hour north of Toronto. I am 29 years old and I operate a landscaping company. I have always enjoyed pissing but it has been over the last ten years that I have really realised what pissing means to me. I find almost any aspect of girls peeing sexy. I love getting and receiving golden showers and I really enjoy naughty peeing, whether it be me doing it or a girl. I think that a girl peeing is the most beautiful thing in the world and I wish that peeing was far more socially accepted than what it is today. I love anything to do with girls peeing whether it's solo peeing, lesbian peeing, naughty peeing, pee drinking or golden showers but my favorite thing to see is naughty peeing espically on carpets, beds, couches, chairs etc. I find this type of peeing very sexy and incredibly arousing! One thing that doesn't interest me at all is men pissing, besides my self of course. I am also interested in threesome, four somes and swapping but if I met a girl that was into pee but Not into those things than it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me.

I am hoping to one day meet a girl who enjoys peeing as much as I do so that we can share our love for pee together. I feel like I will never feel satisfied until I find someone to share my piss fetish with. I love to chat and I have lots of stories to share so if your a lady that loves pee than please feel free to message me! I like meeting new people that share the same love for peeing that do and I hope that this may lead to some new peeing experiences in the future.

Hoping to make some new pissy friends soon!

• Like 1

Thanks for introducing yourself, and also thanks for contributing so much to the site already! I look forward to chatting with youa round the forum, and I'm confident you'll meet lots of new pissy friends here. :)

• 6 years later...

Almost 7 years later and still havent met anyone from ontario or even Canada for that matter 😞 lol.  If your a female and from ontario or canada, and looking for a piss buddy, I'm your guy :).  I like carpet pissing and anything piss related really.

8 minutes ago, d19841 said:

Almost 7 years later and still havent met anyone from ontario or even Canada for that matter 😞 lol.  If your a female and from ontario or canada, and looking for a piss buddy, I'm your guy :).  I like carpet pissing and anything piss related really.

I know for a fact there’s a few Canadian guys on here.  Maybe it’s just that any local ladies aren’t in the market for anything ‘real life’ - after all, that’s not what the community is about really.