New here - 28 - Straight Male

Hi and a huge welcome to this virtual community. 

I mean that completely genuinely - but we do need to explain a couple of things….

Firstly I don’t meet your ‘women only’ criteria, but then neither do 70-80% of our wonderful members. That’s really not what we’re about though.

The other thing is, it is lovely to meet you here online - we do get a number of people sadly thinking we’re some sort of pee hook up or dating site. I say ‘sadly’ because we’re definitely not. 

But if you’re happy to get to know thousands of fellow pee enthusiasts from all over the world then we offer you a huge welcome.  And of course if there’s anything you need to know - just ask. 

Cheers and welcome - from one guy to another. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

No worries - you're very welcome.

Hopefully you'll be enjoying finding your way around, you'll see most content is in the form of forum discussions.  Once you've browsed around a little then the best way to get to know people is to join in a little with posts, adding constructively and positively to what you see.  You'll fairly quickly get to know who's an active contributor and who has similar interests to yourself.

This is a little different to a chat room site - it can be very quiet if you wait for people to message you, but politely joining in is a good way to approach things.

Welcome on board

• Like 1