Just peed on the floor

Im at a camping sight and Theres bathrooms here with showers, i had to pee really bad and the only toilet was stopped up so instead of using the toilet I walked into a shower room, turned on the water, locked the door and peed on the floor. There was a drain both in the shower and the area just outside the shower so really no harm done. 

• Love 1

That's what showers are there for....   just a flat unisex urinal, although I gather some people also take soap and shampoo in there and wash themselves lol.

Turning on the water first is a good idea if you need to cover up the sound of pee splattering, but if not you can always pee and then just run the shower to wash it down the drain - more water efficient than flushing a toilet too.

Definitely no harm done as you say - and an extra experience ticked off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a similar experience at a campsite recently - the only difference was that there was nothing wrong with the toilets and I just elected to use the shower instead because it was more fun.   I wasn't getting washed - just using the shower floor as the toilet as I love the fact that you can nonchalantly pee on the floor without causing any problems.

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

ive done something similar!!! before i showered, i drank a lot of water and held it. usually masturbating makes me have to pee more, so i started rubbing my clit while barely being able to hold it and peed EVERYWHERE uncontrollably. it was one of the best pee-gasms ive had. and i kept rubbing my clit while i was peeing so it was splashing all over me, but watching myself spray down the entire shower stall was the best part!

• Hot 1