Girls peeing in taxis

2 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I did this in the early hours of a Sunday morning a few weeks ago. I’d got into a taxi home following a night out. Having been caught at two sets of temporary traffic lights I asked the driver to pull over at the side of the road about halfway into the 20 minute journey as I needed the toilet, but he refused. With the logic of a few drinks I thought “fuck it” and pissed through my thong and short black dress into the seat. I had to keep stopping the stream to avoid hissing or splashing while I waited for it to soak into the seat. I arrived home much relieved and as my dress was black and it was dark there was no telltale visible wet patch as I got out. I simply paid my fare, said nothing and walked inside. I don’t know whether he later discovered I’d pissed a huge torrent into his back seat but I think it probably served him right for refusing to stop so I could have peed down an alley or between parked cars instead. 

No criticism of your actions from me - it's hard to fathom why he'd refuse to stop, it's not like he was on a motorway.  And you're hardly going to run off without paying when you're only half way home.

So your 'accident' seems like a risk he gambled on and lost.   I'm guessing you hadn't booked the taxi through an app or given your exact address, and guessing you didn't pay by card - just in case of any comeback.

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I did this in the early hours of a Sunday morning a few weeks ago. I’d got into a taxi home following a night out. Having been caught at two sets of temporary traffic lights I asked the driver to pull over at the side of the road about halfway into the 20 minute journey as I needed the toilet, but he refused. With the logic of a few drinks I thought “fuck it” and pissed through my thong and short black dress into the seat. I had to keep stopping the stream to avoid hissing or splashing while I waited for it to soak into the seat. I arrived home much relieved and as my dress was black and it was dark there was no telltale visible wet patch as I got out. I simply paid my fare, said nothing and walked inside. I don’t know whether he later discovered I’d pissed a huge torrent into his back seat but I think it probably served him right for refusing to stop so I could have peed down an alley or between parked cars instead. 

Great story, definitely serves him right! Is this the only time you've had a wee in a taxi or other times in the past?

12 minutes ago, Albionis said:

Only once has this happened to me.....

.... i washed the car and had to walk home 8Km in my soaking wet pants.

@Albionis - You are a gentleman and were a true friend to both A & K.    Good that the taxi driver was human enough to recognise you were trying to care for your friend too.  In a perfect world he would have dropped you back home after the cleaning, and maybe if your pants weren't soaked with A's pee...   Still, well done to you.

• Hug 1
  • Agree 2
12 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@Albionis - You are a gentleman and were a true friend to both A & K.    Good that the taxi driver was human enough to recognise you were trying to care for your friend too.  In a perfect world he would have dropped you back home after the cleaning, and maybe if your pants weren't soaked with A's pee...   Still, well done to you.

Thank you for your nice words! Also i forgot to put it in the story but the driver was such a nice guy that for washing the car he didn’t take any fare from us and he even apologized for not being able to drop me home ❤️

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...