Tried something new at work today

You've found the perfect solution to a problem.    Was this a case of several short back to back calls with no chance of a two minute escape in between?   I was wondering what other people might be doing about their peeing needs, but then I thought maybe they weren't all present at all of the calls, so individually they would have time to nip off to pee between calls.  I do often wonder on long calls or in meetings how many people are dying to pee and whether anyone has taken their relief whilst on the call.

I often use a pint glass for the same reason, but I have a big advantage, most of my calls are audio calls only - no video, so it is much easier for me.   I do try to minimise the sounds though.    What I still need to work on is how you get more tea when on long calls!   If I have several calls back to back then I sometimes stock up with a large mug of tea, a pint or two of water and maybe even a flask cup of tea so that I have plenty of drinks to last the duration.   If I drink that much then each vessel once empty tends to get filled up again.

A recent investment (well work paid) has been a cordless headset, so now I can move around.  This has led to me going to the bathroom and peeing in the sink or the toilet whilst on calls hopefully without anyone noticing.   If I use the toilet then I pee on the porcelain rather than in the water to avoid obvious noises.

• Like 1

I've often wondered many of the same things.

In today's case, it was a series of 1/2 to 1 hour meetings and I was a key contributor or leader in all of them.  To add to the timing issues, a couple of meetings ran long (surprise, surprise ... lol) and a couple involved either the president of the company or the head of software development ... not people I like to leave hanging for any longer than necessary.  Sucks being a "high value contributor" ... people expect you to show up when needed and bitch relentlessly if I can't make it.

I can choose to get something to drink (well diluted orange juice is my tipple of choice at work) or go to the loo.  Based on today's results, I will always pick something to drink.  I now have new options for getting a comfort break.

And my next target will be to repeat the feat in a client meeting.  I've often wanted to piss on them because they piss me off on a regular basis.  🤣

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

I can choose to get something to drink (well diluted orange juice is my tipple of choice at work) or go to the loo.  Based on today's results, I will always pick something to drink.  I now have new options for getting a comfort break.

Totally agree - getting more drink it the priority.   Although I have often peed in the kitchen sink whilst making a mug of tea to save time.

Also, as mentioned, if you are going to get lots of back to back calls, then queue up the drinks in advance with large bottles of juice or insulated mugs of tea etc.  Then you won't have to move at all.  

The other one that works well is to sit on a towel folded into a thick pad and don't wear anything on your bottom half.   I've used this successfully in several long meetings.  It is perfect because it is below the desk level, not seen on camera, you can release pee whenever you want and it doesn't make any noise, requires no aiming other than making sure your dick is pointed down between your legs (girls no problem at all).  By the end of a long call, my towel is saturated but that's fine it just goes in the wash and the chair needs a quick wipe over and nobody knows a thing about what happened.  If you have a fabric cushioned chair that you don't want to get wet then you may need to add a waterproof layer between towel and chair.  My chair is leather (or faux leather more likely) and therefore wipes easily.

• Like 2