Peeing in the Bath (How "Normal" is it?)

2 minutes ago, PrincessApricot said:

I don’t do it every time or make a point of it, but if I need to pee while in the bath I don’t think twice about letting flow. 

To be honest I myself never found it weird 😅I don't make a point of it either but if I need to pee while taking a bath I just pee
Plus it makes a cool cloud effect XD

• Like 1

Have always peed in the bath since I was a kid (even before I was bathing on my own, I'd hide what I was doing under a lot of bubble-bath so my parents couldn't see).

It's all about being able to mess around with pee somewhere where it doesn't matter where it gets.

It's never bothered me about bathing in my own pee, it's a small amount compared with a bath full of water and there's enough soap etc. in the water for it not to be a problem.

• Like 1

I can't remember the last time I took a bath. It's always showers now I do have a bathtub with a shower in it, but the bathtub hasn't been used in ages. I do pee in the shower all the time though. 

• Like 1

I think only about a hundred percent of all people pee in the shower, and maybe slightly fewer people pee in the bath.

I was dating a woman, almost twenty years ago, who did not want to shower with me because she always peed in the shower and was embarrassed about it.  Apparently some guys don't like it.  She did not know that I was into this, and our relationship did not last very long., 😔

• Like 1
On 9/30/2024 at 5:43 PM, 1badboy said:

I think only about a hundred percent of all people pee in the shower, and maybe slightly fewer people pee in the bath.

I was dating a woman, almost twenty years ago, who did not want to shower with me because she always peed in the shower and was embarrassed about it.  Apparently some guys don't like it.  She did not know that I was into this, and our relationship did not last very long., 😔

Similar experience... Except I was the one who liked to pee in the shower and she thought it was gross so every time we showered together I had to stop myself doing it... Relationship only lasted a few months 

• Like 1