Happy ending

On 7/12/2022 at 10:12 AM, LovesToWet said:

I've been debating if I should post this or not (if it not ok please delete) as I feel it's a bit more personal than me just peeing. It's what usually happens after I've been reading all these wonderful stories on here and looking at all the sexy videos and pictures, especially of a few of our lovely members. It doesn't happen all the time, just when I'm really horny

As you can tell, I was rather happy at the time lol

Only two 🔥so far? Come on, dick-lovers, look at this, I mean, look at it 🥰

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

Guess I'm not very popular lol

Needs a better description: “Awesome cumshot gif” or “Dick throbbing, but camera steady” or “Improve your immune system with this one weird trick”

4 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Needs a better description: “Awesome cumshot gif” or “Dick throbbing, but camera steady” or “Improve your immune system with this one weird trick”

I didn't post it to try and get 'likes' I just need to get it out of my system and if people like it then that's a bonus so I glad some do, even if it's only 2 so far

• Love 1
On 7/12/2022 at 4:12 AM, LovesToWet said:

I've been debating if I should post this or not (if it not ok please delete) as I feel it's a bit more personal than me just peeing. It's what usually happens after I've been reading all these wonderful stories on here and looking at all the sexy videos and pictures, especially of a few of our lovely members. It doesn't happen all the time, just when I'm really horny

As you can tell, I was rather happy at the time lol

20220705_142432.gif

Damn that's hot! That's a great looking cum shot... I definitely do that after reading and fantasizing on here too!

• Like 1