All at once, or a couple spurts at the finish.

As, I was standing at the urinal today finishing a nice long pee, I noticed that I commonly push (with my bladder, not my hands) out a couple spurts after the initial flow ends, before I wrap up and put my cock away.  This is different from the shake to make sure the "pipe is clear".  This is (I am guess where the habit started) to ensure that my bladder is empty.  I always get 2-3 quick squirts (almost blasts) of pee.  I don't HAVE to do it, and the tiny amount of pee that is left over in my bladder probably isn't a problem.

Anyone elsedo this?  Is this a guy thing, or do women do it too?

• Like 1

I'm a guy and also get the spurts at the end almost every time. I think it's normal. Some guys recommend pushing the taint (behind your scrotum) to get the last drops out of there, then squeezing the cock like a toothpaste tube to empty it and then a couple shakes to get all the drops off. Seems to work pretty well.

• Agree 1

I’m female and I have always done this. I pee and then when I stop I push a few times just to check my bladder is empty. When pregnant I’d also lean forward and try pushing again as that sometimes released a bit more (assume baby was pushing on bladder). Not emptying your bladder fully can lead to infections so it’s probably a good habit anyway. 

• Thanks 1