What do you do in private?

I just love to play with pee and am fortunate to be w a girl who also fancy this dirty hobby πŸ˜‰

So just tell is, what do you do behind private doors? I like to spray the shower walls for instance...

At the beach I like to wet my swim shorts sitting in the sand... or at nude beaches just let it sip out real carefully whereever I am..Β 

Do you masturbate with pee?

Bring it on, guys and girls... πŸ˜‰

• Like 1

I like to spend a day making myself a pissy mess. πŸ˜„ I'll put a pair of comfy boxer briefs on in the morning after my first pee of the day, and then spend the day letting spurts out into my boxers whenever I feel like it. Then I let them dry and then leak again. I've done it for entire days sometimes just really making myself a pissy mess. πŸ˜„ It feels so naughty and I can do it with minimal mess to other stuff around me. πŸ˜„

• Love 1

Really my whole fetish is private as I don't really want to tell my husband. This includes holding, pee playing with my long distance friends, and masturbating to posts and videos on here!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm another of those where very much all of what I do pee-wise is in private other than being shared with you folks.

For the most part that's spending time on this site getting aroused by the content posted here, looking at photos or video clips (and browsing the sites linked on from here).Β  Then with that arousal firmly I'll let my desires take me where they lead me - unfortunately very much a solo sport other than the occasional times when my exploits coincide with friends being online.

• Like 1