Laundry pee and outdoor pee.

9 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I have been inspired by the other dirty laundry basket pees on this site, so, I'll add my own.

https://www.erome.com/a/NPSjQXvq

And a quick outdoor pee along a gravel road, because, I could, not because I needed too.

https://www.erome.com/a/BKmv5d46

Nice first video, but I fucking loveeee your description/context of your second video! 🤤

Any chance that with some more contributors we can make a whole ‘Because I could, not because I needed to’-topic so I can drool on my keyboard on a (hopefully) daily basis? 😚🤤🫠

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

Nice first video, but I fucking loveeee your description/context of your second video! 🤤

Any chance that with some more contributors we can make a whole ‘Because I could, not because I needed to’-topic so I can drool on my keyboard on a (hopefully) daily basis? 😚🤤🫠

Thanks, @M.Vixen!  I just chose that spot, because it looked like a nice private place for a pee.  I was not going to post it, because the pee performance was rather weak by my standards.  Glad you enjoyed.

25 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Thanks, @M.Vixen!  I just chose that spot, because it looked like a nice private place for a pee.  I was not going to post it, because the pee performance was rather weak by my standards.  Glad you enjoyed.

Well.. I get what you mean. But those are two very different ‘types’ of video in my opinion. I love seeing a guy desperately taking a massive piss. But just peeing because you feel like taking your cock out and piss whenever there is an opportunity and/or maybe you like ‘marking your territory’ on a wall or a fence or any surface that shows just really turns me on ☺️

Edited by M.Vixen
  • Love 3
Just now, M.Vixen said:

Well.. I get what you mean. But those are two very different ‘types’ of video in my opinion. I love seeing a guy desperately taking a massive piss. But just peeing because you feel like taking your cock out and piss whenever there is an opportunity and/or you maybe you like like ‘marking your territory’ on a wall or a fence or any surface that shows just really turns me on ☺️

If I’m ever saying something like “Oh I seem to have forgotten to pee/can’t find a toilet so I’ll just have to whip it out and pee behind this wall and hope it doesn’t leave too much of a mark”, this is all barefaced lies from start to finish

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

If I’m ever saying something like “Oh I seem to have forgotten to pee/can’t find a toilet so I’ll just have to whip it out and pee behind this wall and hope it doesn’t leave too much of a mark”, this is all barefaced lies from start to finish

I’d love to be with a guy who does that. And I would gladly help with some ‘white lies’ 😇

Edit; or yellowish lies, lol. 

Edited by M.Vixen
  • Love 2
On 5/31/2022 at 7:18 AM, M.Vixen said:

I’m in too, of course. Now who else can be persuaded to join? 😚😏

I didn't mean to start a topic, but I enjoyed your stream spraying straight down from under your skirt vid.  Looked like you weren't desperate, but so hot seeing those plants being watered.  More of those vids would be in this topic.  Maybe you should start off the topic outside of the "Men Peeing" category. 😉