Bladder Control Game application form for Feedback

Hello fellow pee lovers!

I am currently working on a sub application form for potential 'players', based on a game I used to play earlier with a girl. It is basically about agreeing on different aspects of the rules of a dom-sub relationship.

It is still a work in progress, and I would like to ask you to take a look at it, maybe even submit it, but most importantly give me some feedback!

Its in google forms and it is completely anonymous: https://forms.gle/RFESzDrJgKxqTc3aA

A couple of comments:

• The last two scale questions have different scales (1-5 and 0-5). Is that what you wanted?
  • Both those questions don't explain which end of the scale is  "most strict" and "most hard punishment"
  • I am not sure I understand what "rouge" pee is

Does this help?

Good luck with your project!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I am not sure I understand what "rouge" pee is

I cant speak for OP, but I took it as "peeing without permission" or going Rouge in order to pee!

• Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I cant speak for OP, but I took it as "peeing without permission" or going Rouge in order to pee!

I guess I'm just old, but I thought the word should be 'rogue' 🙂

18 hours ago, Kupar said:

A couple of comments:

• The last two scale questions have different scales (1-5 and 0-5). Is that what you wanted?
  • Both those questions don't explain which end of the scale is  "most strict" and "most hard punishment"
  • I am not sure I understand what "rouge" pee is

Does this help?

Good luck with your project!

Thanks for the comments!

As for answers: yes, 0 in the the second scale would mean no punishment at all, which I didn't feel applicable for the first question. I felt like it doesn't need explaining, but then I will. And yes, it is a typo, it should be rogue and it means not permitted peeing.