This morning the weather has been beautiful! It started fairly chilly, but was lovely and sunny.

As suggested on my other thread asking for fun wetting ideas, I decided to go for a lovely bike ride, and give my tight cycling shorts a good soaking!

I woke up really early this morning, it was around 07:30 as the sun began to come into my bedroom. As soon as I woke up I drank plenty. I then peed, showered, and made a large mug of tea as well which I drank, followed by a large glass of water. All in fluid volume was probably around 1.4L by around 08:30.

I waited until my bladder was starting to feel like I could pee again, then dressed in my cycling gear. I put my tight cycling shorts on over my boxer briefs, grabbed a pair of comfy socks and some old worn out trainers, then a nice tight cycling top. I filled up another large bottle of water and waited a little while longer (while browsing on here), until my bladder was feeling really quite full.

I think it was around 09:15 that I left my house. (It may have been later, I wasn't paying much attention.) My bladder was already starting to bulge in my lower tummy, and my naughty boy was all excited knowing he was going to be getting a lovely big soaking in my comfy padded cycling shorts.

As I hopped onto the bike, I felt my bladder spasm. I was already much fuller than I had anticipated, but that wasn't going to stop me going out and enjoying my nice ride in the sun.

The first 15 minutes or so passed rather normally. I rode out of my town and onto some nice open roads. I don't particularly ride fast (my bike isn't really made for fast roads, it's a kind of half road half country track bike). I decided to go through some nice forest tracks (nothing too rough). It was lovely riding in the dappled shade, my bike bouncing over little bumps, each one shocking my swollen, aching bladder. I decided that I was comfortably far from any potential people so decided to release a little pressure. I stood on the pedals and released around 2 seconds of pee. I felt it jet out the tip of my excited penis and the warmth spread fast around the front of my crotch. I continued casually riding (rather relaxedly) for the next 10/15 minutes. Still dealing with a hugely full bladder, but now also with a lovely little wet patch clinging to my pissy penis!

Once I knew I was deep enough into the forest trails, I decided to allow my poor bladder relief. I stopped and propped my bike up against a tree. I leaned against the other side of it, and just instantly released. The flow was incredible. A huge waterfall of pee flooded into the front of my tight boxers and shorts, and then spread quickly down the insides of my legs. The little trickles ran down my calves and into my shoes. It's not often I soak a pair of shoes, but these ones are old anyway. It made the whole experience feel just that bit more naughty! I stopped around 20 seconds into the release, forcing my poor aching pee muscles to clamp off a full torrentential flow. I wanted to rewet later on!

I inspected the wet patch on my crotch, had look down the front of my shorts at my pissy penis, and then jumped back on the bike. The soaked padding released a few trickles of pee as I put my weight back onto the saddle.

I continued to ride, totally alone for another 30 minutes or so. I had done quite a large loop, so now I was only around 15 minutes or so from home back near where I started on the trails. I decided to save my pee until I had reached home. Pedalling along the road was so exciting. No one in the passing cars had any idea just how naughtyI was feeling, or how wet my private area was!

Once I reached home I hurried round the side of the house. I hid behind the shed and released. The warmth instantly spread around my already pissy cock. The wet patch on the front of my shorts glistend around the tip of my penis where it was pressed into the tight material. The warmth spread again down between my legs, then trickled down my calves and totally drenched my shoes. I kicked them off, pulled my socks off, and then pulled my waistband away. I could see my pee glistening all over my penis. I released a few more spurts, and watched as it sprayed from the tip of my wet penis before soaking into the wet fabric of my boxers.

I then settled on a sun lounger in the cool breeze to cool off after my ride and allow my shorts a little time to dry before heading inside to clean up. I have since showered, but have every intention of giving my naughty boy yet another soaking at some point during the rest of the day! 😄

• Like 2
  • Love 2