LovesToWets Outdoor Pee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Magnificent! I am absolutely sure you enjoyed that enormously. I know I did - and I'm only watching the video!

Yes it was great to get out and enjoy the sun on my cock while pissing.... Just wish I could have soaked myself too

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 5/16/2022 at 6:16 AM, LovesToWet said:

Of course I pulled it out and aimed up the trunk, how else do you piss up a tree?? Lol

Yes I think that I get it 😉 Was hoping that you might record a vid of you doing it just to make sure ahem

5 hours ago, petebog2 said:

Yes I think that I get it 😉 Was hoping that you might record a vid of you doing it just to make sure ahem

Might just do that 

• Hot 2
  • 1 month later...

Yesterday I had a lovely pee stop while I was out on my bike. I was a little stiff (as hard as I could while exercising) and let my bladder go. Not always easy when your hard so the stream was a little erratic. It split in too and ran back down the underside of my cock and over my hand which felt amazing. When I finished, I tucked myself back in and lick the pee off my fingers before getting back on my bike

Screenshot_20240721_062212_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...

I was out riding this morning and I was getting a bit desperate so as usual when this happens, I start looking for a place to go. I normally look for a gap in the hedgerow or an opening to a field, somewhere I can prop my bike up while I have a piss. Well my bladder had other ideas didn't it and it decided it wasn't going to wait for me to find somewhere so it emptied itself through my shorts and down my thigh. I didn't really mind as it felt amazing, I just wish I had time to film it lol

I did stop and get a photo of the wet patch for those that may enjoy it

20240826_063811.jpg

• Hot 1