B_outdoors2 peeing

Please keep filming your pee adventures, especially the naughty/risky ones, I love those 😚🤤 

Oh and next time in the morning when you have to pee too urgently to have some coffee first maybe you could go into the kitchen anyway and find a nice emergency solution to deal with your dire situation 😉

• Love 1
5 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

Please keep filming your pee adventures, especially the naughty/risky ones, I love those 😚🤤 

Oh and next time in the morning when you have to pee too urgently to have some coffee first maybe you could go into the kitchen anyway and find a nice emergency solution to deal with your dire situation 😉

I'm glad you like them!  Nice comments like yours keep me active making more content!  The kitchen idea is great!  I will come up with something in the next few days.

This morning I decided to clean my shower, long overdue.  I'm always naked while I clean it so I can jump in and finish from inside.  I needed to pee before I started but decided to see if I could finish cleaning before peeing.  I didn't make it.  I started dribbling first and then short streams started coming.  Finally, I just decided to let it go, right on the bath mat.

https://www.erome.com/a/EUiuLybI

w3FFmAVN.jpeg

Oc2Hi4ei.jpeg

axmyJq78.jpeg

aTUKzS3f.jpeg

PJDaTRJN.jpeg

ZUP0ov8T.jpeg

• Hot 3
23 hours ago, b_outdoors2 said:

A couple summers ago I was at a river with a friend.  We took turns peeing and playing with each other throughout the day. There was another couple present.  It was a hot time in the hot California sun!

https://www.erome.com/a/DQLIO5J5

2022_03_02__124470369.jpg

2022_03_02__124470386.jpg

This is fabulous stuff! Thanks for sharing it with us ❤️ And you're a lucky guy to get opportunities to play like this 🙂 

• Agree 1
On 4/18/2022 at 9:38 AM, M.Vixen said:

“Why is there piss in the coffee pot?”