When it's more than a sex thing...

Well, in the last few years, since I've been battling an enlarge prostate, I find I need to pee every 2 or 3 hours.  That can make long car journeys 'problematic', particularly if you are driving where there aren't rest areas or gas stations.  And when the need to pee hits me, I usually have maybe 15 minutes to answer the call.  If I've been drinking coffee, then that 2 to 3 hours quickly becomes every hour.  So often, if I'm driving along back roads, I will look for a suitable place to pull over, get out of the car and pee.  Sure, I do it because I HAVE to, but it's super exciting, too.  There was one time when I had got on the road at 4am, and two coffees later, maybe 6:30, I really had to pee.  So somewhere around Athens, Georgia, I pulled into the front of a convenience store - it was still dark - and walked to the back of the car - anyone looking casually would assume I was checking the trailer hitch - unzipped and peed against the wheel of the trailer.  Peed for a loooonnnnnggggg time, I thought it would never stop.  Half way though, a homeless person wandered past me, and asked if I knew where such-and-such a place was.  I kept peeing, well, I couldn't really stop - and told him I had no idea, I wasn't from the area.  But that added to the excitement.

So, it's more than 'just a sex thing', I now enjoy looking around for a suitable place to pee, I might say to myself 'there's a turnoff about a mile ahead, maybe that will be a good place'.  The only thing that would make it more fun would be to travel with another urophile, and we could pee together at these impromptu stops.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1