Pee shyness

Do you suffer from a shy bladder when it comes to peeing in front of someone?

I have no trouble peeing at urinals, although I know for some guys that is an issue. However, two situations have come up recently where I've had to pee with a girl. The first situation was where a girl was doing her makeup in the mirror and I needed the bathroom, so she said I could come in and go. She wasn't even watching, and yet it took me a lot longer than normal to pee. It was a strange feeling; I wasn't embarrassed about it, she couldn't even see anything, and yet I took a while to pee even though I needed to go pretty bad. A similar situation arose when I was out drinking with a friend and went to pee outside somewhere. With her kind of watching, I literally couldn't pee at all. I said that I obviously didn't have to go as bad as I thought, and perhaps I didn't, but I'm wondering if this is some kind of pee shyness.

What's your experience with this? Is it something that you can kind of overcome with... practice?!

I suppose we all suffer from shyness at times. It probably depends a lot on the particular situation.

I'm sure I was quite shy all through my college years. Maybe that was one reason I seldom dated. (Of course, I always blamed that tragic fact on my academic workload.)

But, a year or two after school, I was most fortunate to have met a woman who helped me overcome my inhibitions. All it took was practice, practice and more practice! :)

• Like 1

I get pee shy at times but I don't really understand why. I can pee in front of and around friends without a problem at all. Indoor or outdoor. And I usually don't have any problems going in a public bathroom either. But there are times at public loos where I just cannot relax and pee. Especially if the place is really busy. I.e people queuing for a stall. Which is strange because I couldn't care less about them hearing me or knowing I'm peeing.

• Like 1

I get shy at times, it also depends what mood I'm in. I don't get shy at all with my boyfriend but like Sophie says, if your in a busy loo, and you know there are people waiting, and there is nothing more embarrassing than trying to push a pee out, and you let out a little trump lol.

• 2 months later...

I think its something that affects a lot of people.I generally try to pee away from the bowl,that is i point my willy at the ceramic part of the toilet rather than into the water.When at a male urinal,i do get a bit pee shy,all the other guys willys always look bigger than mine,and i hate guys who roll back their foreskin next to me,that is only what you should do with a lady..Id rather there were dividers between the "stones".Whenever possible,i choose a cubicle.

So youre probably not alone here.I guess for girls,they generally have cubicles,so its ok,you can always put paper down to avoid the splash..

Do you suffer from a shy bladder when it comes to peeing in front of someone?

I have no trouble peeing at urinals, although I know for some guys that is an issue. However, two situations have come up recently where I've had to pee with a girl. The first situation was where a girl was doing her makeup in the mirror and I needed the bathroom, so she said I could come in and go. She wasn't even watching, and yet it took me a lot longer than normal to pee. It was a strange feeling; I wasn't embarrassed about it, she couldn't even see anything, and yet I took a while to pee even though I needed to go pretty bad. A similar situation arose when I was out drinking with a friend and went to pee outside somewhere. With her kind of watching, I literally couldn't pee at all. I said that I obviously didn't have to go as bad as I thought, and perhaps I didn't, but I'm wondering if this is some kind of pee shyness.

What's your experience with this? Is it something that you can kind of overcome with... practice?!

Vikka,do you go to pee in the male toilets?It would be an issue with a lot of guys,because i think they would become aroused by a girl peeing next to them,i know i probably would.Then it becomes more awkward for a guy to pee,as an erection develops,it can become slightly more like mucous,the "pre-cum" will start to flow.,and its just plain NOT ON for a guy to sport erection in a public toilet.You saucy minx you,Vikka!!:wee:

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to get this when I'm doing sexual peeing. I am not shy about going but unless i really can't hold it anymore it takes me awhile to get going when I'm with someone watching me. I usually have to close my eyes, take a deep breath and tell myself to relax my muscles then i'll finally start going. If i'm just going to go and someone is in the bathroom with me its fine I don't really know why maybe it's the pressure of having to perform.

• Like 2