How to be creative while holding?

I think holding is such an incredible feeling as is, but sometimes I desire to make things more interesting.

Is there anything you do, or would like to do, while holding that enhances the experience? That is, going to specific locations, performing specific tasks, etc. I’d love to know and even try out some suggestions.

• Like 1

When i plan to pee somewhere outside after going shopping or doing some errands therefore drinking a lot beforehand i sometimes miscalculate either my holding capability or the amount of water i drank. Which leads to me being desperate way before i should be and holding for way too long. Like in a fitting room trying on some stuff when the large amounts of water suddenly kick in. Having an outside pee in mind i stick to the plan and don't go to a toilet. But with the shop being in the middle of the fairly crowded city you have to look around finding the place you had in mind or anyplace for that matter while at the same time almost bursting trying to make no one notice.

Strangely, when i have people around me the desperation weakens for a few moments just to come back much stronger after those people are out of sight. Which means there are a lot of those up and downs in a crowded tight inner city. A constant mix between 'oh fuck i have to pee soo bad' and beeing on the edge of wetting yourself while at the same time trying to cope with it as unconspiciously as you can as the urge to pee becomes stronger with almost every second.

If you enjoy the holding process i can only recommend that 😄

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

I like holding it and then going outside for a walk or whatever to let the desperation kick in. I like to go until I'm really bursting and then letting some out in my pants before I find a good spot to really let go or I get home and find a nice spot to continue wetting. 

My favorite is definitely peeing a little bit in multiple places when I'm desperate. It keeps adding to the naughtiness for me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Usually for me it'll be something like driving home, knowing I'm arriving at an empty house - it's not so much the hold that's enjoyable, but the prospect of how and where I'll be releasing and gaining relief.

The other thing that has worked INCREDIBLY and was probably the hottest experience I've ever had in recent years was this site's very own Live Action Thread.  Posting in there is a bit hit and miss whether anyone will see it and respond, but a few years ago I was alone with a few hours spare and did a joint hold with another member in real time.  We were encouraging each other to hold on a little longer, sharing our feelings and fulness and ultimately sharing relief.  It was amazing - next best thing to a real life face to face.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
Guest ShyPeeMan
On 3/19/2022 at 4:19 PM, Peewee123 said:

I like to masterbate while holding. It makes the holding easier but also feels good to orgasm with a full bladder!

Snap. It feels like I'm either gonna cum for piss, it's a great feeling