Jmatthews1995 - My Pee / Wetting Adventures

I realise that I am often creating new threads for fun things that happen with me that I share. I will compile them all into here from now on (as others have done with their threads). That way it'll keep it tidier in the forums. 🙂

16/03/2022 - A Desperate Drive Home

I left work today at the usual time. I drank A LOT during the lunch break and in the hour or two following, and then left work with really rather full bladder. (I had actually drank quite a bit more than usual at work). I often do this to add a little excitement to my drive home. Today, however, it nearly caused an accident! For reference, I usually get home in around 20-30 minutes.

I got onto the motorway and was travelling along smoothly for the first 10 minutes or so and then suddenly I saw nothing but brake lights. It's moments like this that I usually receive a sudden spasm in my bladder. Almost like a little "You really should have emptied me!" reminder from it. Today was exactly the same. I was suddenlly very aware of how full my bladder was.

I used my satnav to have a look at the live traffic, and it was not a good sign! For the next mile or so it was completely red on the map meaning that it was standstill or really slow moving.

5 minutes or so passed and I crawled along at a snails pace. Each pass minute felt longer than the last as the need to pee increased. Another 10 minutes, and I was probably only half a mile since I had slowed. (Some lorry had broken down and the recovery lorry was trying to pick it up, all while the traffic enforcement guys blocked a lane for safety.)

Eventually the traffic began to move more freely and I managed to get moving at around 40mph. I was still about 15 minutes from home, but my bladder was telling me I had to pee now! Every minute was just pure torture for my aching bladder and quivering penis at this point. I could feel each time my muscles had to reclamp and attempt to fight off the waves of pressure.

I made it back to the road I live in and drove carefully along, it was pure torture obaying the 30 speed limit, and even more torture bouncing over the speed bumps! Each one made me feel like my bladder was going to give up.

Finally I arrived back on the drive. I dived out of the car and ran to the front door, swung it open and ran straight for the bathroom. I fumbled like crazy with my button and zip on my work trousers, struggling to release my penis. The second he was out of my boxers a huge torrent sprayed out into the toilet. I think it was the most powerful jet I've had for a long time (I may have had more powerful ones in my boxers but I can't tell as that just pours out like a waterfall through the fabric).

The relief was heaven, just 40 seconds of pure power pissing into the toilet.

The flow slowly subsided, and the last few spurts ended the relief. I saved one last little leak, however. This was a treat for my penis for holding on so well! I tucked him back into my boxer briefs, let the final spurt out into the boxers, and then settled myself onto the sofa with my damp patch clinging to my relieved penis. I'm impressed I never totally soaked my car seat!

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I realise that I am often creating new threads for fun things that happen with me that I share. I will compile them all into here from now on (as others have done with their threads). That way it'll keep it tidier in the forums. 🙂

16/03/2022 - A Desperate Drive Home

I left work today at the usual time. I drank A LOT during the lunch break and in the hour or two following, and then left work with really rather full bladder. (I had actually drank quite a bit more than usual at work). I often do this to add a little excitement to my drive home. Today, however, it nearly caused an accident! For reference, I usually get home in around 20-30 minutes.

I got onto the motorway and was travelling along smoothly for the first 10 minutes or so and then suddenly I saw nothing but brake lights. It's moments like this that I usually receive a sudden spasm in my bladder. Almost like a little "You really should have emptied me!" reminder from it. Today was exactly the same. I was suddenlly very aware of how full my bladder was.

I used my satnav to have a look at the live traffic, and it was not a good sign! For the next mile or so it was completely red on the map meaning that it was standstill or really slow moving.

5 minutes or so passed and I crawled along at a snails pace. Each pass minute felt longer than the last as the need to pee increased. Another 10 minutes, and I was probably only half a mile since I had slowed. (Some lorry had broken down and the recovery lorry was trying to pick it up, all while the traffic enforcement guys blocked a lane for safety.)

Eventually the traffic began to move more freely and I managed to get moving at around 40mph. I was still about 15 minutes from home, but my bladder was telling me I had to pee now! Every minute was just pure torture for my aching bladder and quivering penis at this point. I could feel each time my muscles had to reclamp and attempt to fight off the waves of pressure.

I made it back to the road I live in and drove carefully along, it was pure torture obaying the 30 speed limit, and even more torture bouncing over the speed bumps! Each one made me feel like my bladder was going to give up.

Finally I arrived back on the drive. I dived out of the car and ran to the front door, swung it open and ran straight for the bathroom. I fumbled like crazy with my button and zip on my work trousers, struggling to release my penis. The second he was out of my boxers a huge torrent sprayed out into the toilet. I think it was the most powerful jet I've had for a long time (I may have had more powerful ones in my boxers but I can't tell as that just pours out like a waterfall through the fabric).

The relief was heaven, just 40 seconds of pure power pissing into the toilet.

The flow slowly subsided, and the last few spurts ended the relief. I saved one last little leak, however. This was a treat for my penis for holding on so well! I tucked him back into my boxer briefs, let the final spurt out into the boxers, and then settled myself onto the sofa with my damp patch clinging to my relieved penis. I'm impressed I never totally soaked my car seat!

I wonder If you would have been able to keep holding if it had been a really long delay?? 😏

1 minute ago, Bladderlad said:

I wonder If you would have been able to keep holding if it had been a really long delay?? 😏

Definitely not! If it had been 10-20 minutes longer I'd have probably ended up soaked! I was pretty desperate when I left work anyway!

• Hot 1
Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

Definitely not! If it had been 10-20 minutes longer I'd have probably ended up soaked! I was pretty desperate when I left work anyway!

It’s a great thought, but I suspect you would have managed to keep holding, if you didn’t want your seat ruined- it would have just got excruciatingly painful??

• Like 1
Just now, Bladderlad said:

Young adult or under 16?

Too young! I might be able to chat later on. I'd like to try and keep this thread to more concise stories. Message me if you like, but I might not be able to reply frequent. I am watching stuff online at the moment.

• Like 1

18/03/2022

Well, this afternoon has been good fun! I drank loads at work this afternoon, knowing full well that my housemate was going to be away when I got home. (He's away from now until Sunday night, so tomorrow will be fun and games as well hopefully!)

I hopped in the car at work, already feeling the need for relief. It wasn't as bad as on Wednesday, but it was enough to know I needed to pee. Arriving home I was a good 7-8 out of 10 on the desperation scale. Of course, when I need to pee this much, the first thing I do is go and grab a nice cold refreshing glass of water. I downed the lot.

I took my work trousers off, grabbed a thick towel, and threw it onto my gaming chair. Sitting on it wearing just my boxer briefs instantly gets me excited. My naughty little fella knows exactly what's coming when the towel comes out.

I booted up a game, and just played for about 60 minutes.The first 45 minutes I was building up desperation to the point at which it was becoming hard to hold. Then, for the last 15 minutes, each time I killed an enemy, I allowed my little guy to release a lovely warm jet of pee into my boxers. It felt great. The tip of my penis was pretty firmly pressed against the inside of the briefs as he was rather excited at this point!

Another kill, another little leak, another kill, another leak. Each one saturating my boxer briefs more. The pee was trickling down my semi-excited penis and each time it tickled really nicely. Slowly the towel began to get wetter and wetter until I determined it was probably best I just finished off the rest of my aching bladder in the toilet.

I hurried into the bathroom, removed my glistening little man from my boxers and allowed the powerful jet of pee to spray into the toilet. I pissed for around 30 seconds, which amazed me after how much I'd already let out.

Finially the flow subsided, I admired my soaked little fella, then whipped him back into my boxer briefs.

I'm now sat back at my computer desk on the same towel (refolded to a less wet section) waiting for my boxers to dry enough to put my jeans on for the rest of the night. 😄

19/03/2022

Well, this morning has been nice so far. I woke up at 7:30 and began drinking plenty straight away. I love drinking a lot as it means my pee is dilute, which means less smell, which means I can get away with being a pissy mess more. 😄

Anyway, I have a lot of pruning to do in the garden, and I need to feed / weed the lawn, and paint a couple of run down fence panels. So far I've done the fence, and fed the grass.

I have been wearing my black work trousers with plenty of pockets, and as usual a pair of boxer briefs. Around 10:30 I was super desperate, and rather than go inside, I hid round the back of the shed, dropped my trousers and just released a lovely warm waterfall through my boxers. I quickly pulled my trousers back up once the drips had mostly stopped, and have continued to work as normal for the last hour and a half.

I am now getting rather full again, and I intend to do exactly the same thing I think! Seems pointless going in to pee when you've already peed yourself once anyway!

Edited by jmatthews1995

19/03/2022 - Continued

And there is the second soaking. I was so so desperate! I better go inside and change out my work clothes. My poor little guy isn't getting the luxury of dry boxers though. I'll just put fresh joggers on over my wet boxers and cook lunch damp. Then sit on a towel while I eat and play pc games. 😁

19/03/2022 - Continued

Bladder filling up lovely! Can't wait to give my pissy little guy the 3rd soaking of the day!! 😛

Anyone else love online gaming with a full bladder? Just round after round of feeling your pee muscles get more and more strained. Each loading period just long enough to quickly go and fill another glass up with water before continuing to torture your poor bladder and pee holding muscles!

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • 2 weeks later...

02/04/2022

I haven't had a huge amount of chance to indulge recently. Today has been different!

My house mate left around 2pm (time now is basically 5pm.) He is away until tomorrow late evening as he's gone to see family.

As I knew he was leaving, I built up a huge bladder full, and pretty much as soon as he'd left I set myself up at my computer. Folded towel, good pc game, and a huge bulging bladder. I grabbed a large glass of water and settled into playing a game.

Minutes passed and because I was already bursting it took little to no persuasion for me to start releasing the lovely warm spurts. The first one felt heavenly. The warmth instantly spread around the tip of my penis, spread outwards by the tight fabric of my boxer briefs. During the first 4/5 leaks, all that happened was the front of my tight boxers and my comfy joggers absorbed as much as they could. Eventually each spurt got longer as my control weakened, and the wet patch grew on my front, and down between my legs.

Over the next 45 minute sof playing (Up to about 3pm) I just released spurt after spurt, keeping my naughty little penis in a perpetual desperate / wet state. I find it extremely arousing to just stay constantly on the edge of desperation. My penis knows there's no chance of any genuine relief and also knows there will be slim chance of the luxury of being cleaned up any time soon also!

After an hour or so, my bladder muscles were begining to get weakened. I decided to give my poor bladder the relief it deserved. I left my computer room, headed up to the bathroom and on the way grabbed a pair of fresh jeans.

Once in the bathroom I hopped into the bath, squat down and just released a waterfall of pee. It sprayed powerfully out of my penis into the tight boxers. A huge glistening wet patch spread on the front of my joggers and between my legs. There was at least 5 individual streams of pee pouring from my joggers all over my feet.

As I was wetting I stood up, pulled my waistband away from my stomach and looked down at my pissing dick. It was like a fire hose! The pee pooled around my penis and balls in my tight boxers. I snapped the waistband back, and squat back down to finish off. I finally finished. 40 or so seconds after I started.

Once empty, I stood up, stripped off my joggers and grabbed a towel. I dried off my legs and feet and while doing so my boxer briefs drip dried nicely. I then grabbed my dark blue jeans and pulled them up over my damp boxer briefs.

I have been sat now for the last 2 hours-ish just filling my bladder up nicely and allowing my pissy little fella to dry naturally under my jeans. (Well, apart from the tiny wet patch on the front of my boxers due to me forcing my penis to leak a little pee every now and then!)

Heaven!! 😄

02/04/2022 - Continued

Well, my plan was another wetting, but then I realised I had to go out and get food around 6pm-ish. I had a very full bladder and a little damp patch in my boxer briefs at that point. I went to the toilet like normal, and pulled out my pissy little fella and actually allowed him to pee like normal!! 😮 My naughty penis was as shocked as you are! The relief was heaven.

I allowed my boxer briefs to dry, then ordered some food. I had to drive with a pee scented little penis snuggled nicely in slightly pee scented (but now dry) boxer briefs under my fresh jeans.

I hurried into the take away (which smelled very strongly of wonderful chinese food) and grabbed my food fast. Then hurried back.

I then instantly allowed my naughty little guy to release a jet of warm pee as I got home. I put my food out and sat eating, slowly leaking the odd spurt and teasing my pissy boy!

I finished eating around 7pm and have sat drinking beer and playing my pc games for the last hour just letting little trickles out whenever I feel like it! 😄 My bladder is nice and full though!

From my first wonderful little warm leak to now it has been about 6 hours that my naughty little guy has been a pissy boy for! 😄 And it's definitely not ending there!

Edited by jmatthews1995
8 hours ago, runningback said:

How do you eat Chinese food without choking on strings? I find Chinese food to be stringy and always wind-up coughing and have to reach into my mouth and pull out the strings, so I stop coughing. I like Italian food and Mexican food and American food too. I love eating tostadas. 

Random question! I am not sure what strings you are talking about. I've never had an issue like that.

Maybe noodles? Or the shredded bits of egg? But yes, I don't find eating Chinese food to involve any string-related hazards. And now I'm hungry and craving beef and black bean sauce with water chestnuts and fried rice ... mmm!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Maybe noodles? Or the shredded bits of egg? But yes, I don't find eating Chinese food to involve any string-related hazards. And now I'm hungry and craving beef and black bean sauce with water chestnuts and fried rice ... mmm!

Time to order tea then! 🤣

• Like 1

Anyone else just love sitting playing video games while letting out spurt after spurt of pee gradually getting wetter? I've been at it for about an hour now. Every now and then I take a peak down my boxers and have a look at my pissy little fella then let another leak out!