Control to Taste

When I have a quiet moment one of my piss pleasures is to sit on the sofa, strip down to my sacrificial pair of piss and cum stained pants and slowly get my cock proud. 

The fun part is to let the most smallest amount of pee go and by pulling my cock slowly up and down to squeeze my piss release to show from my slit.

I find this small leak extremely arousing. 

Then comes my ultimate pleasure is to taste my pre cum infused piss, over and over. 

Question, it is an absolute skill to release the most smallest amount of piss to play with, how good is your piss play control?

Edited by Lennys_wet_now

It varies depending on the circumstances and state of desperation.   Sometimes I can’t  help but release the lot, or at least a good amount before stemming the flow.  Other times, mainly if not so desperate, I can release in short bursts or even subtle dribbles.

• Like 1
Guest ShyPeeMan

Had a go at trying to stop myself, managed it a few times but not easy. It was fun though so definitely will keep trying

Edited by ShyPeeMan
On 3/6/2022 at 9:31 PM, Lennys_wet_now said:

If you're very disciplined it can be fun, it's so sexy though, usually cum far to quickly. 

I find that controlling my release makes my orgasm much more intense but like yourself cum far too quickly, but it's still fun.

• Hot 1