About to pee my pants for the first time

Guest ShyPeeMan
53 minutes ago, Little piss girl said:

Small update: just did it and it felt great, I'll likely designate a pair of pants to do this in in the future. 

Cool. It's a really nice feeling isn't it. Glad you enjoyed it. Tight cloths are also great for peeing in if you ever fancied something more than just panties

Welcome to your first deliberate wetting adventure- glad you enjoyed it and huge thanks for sharing. 

For me, it’s not something i do too often, so it is definitely special when I do - but it’s very much about the build up. Being in the mood, gradually filling up, imagining scenarios, imagining I was there in that place before finally reaching the point of deliberately allowing myself to release.

I won’t make this any more about me - but just wanted to say, hope you enjoy the whole experience many, many more times to come. 

• Agree 1
On 2/25/2022 at 2:12 AM, Little piss girl said:

I've decided to pee my pants for the first time and have decided to do it in the shower. Any advice?

The main thing is to enjoy the sensation and naughtiness, then maybe get a bit more adventurous, by doing it somewhere other than the shower.

I’m glad you enjoyed it, I really enjoy it too. Doing it in the shower or bath is a fun easy clean up way to do it. Another is wearing pants but sitting on the toilet and peeing, that’s a weird but nice feeling with no clean up! After that maybe try other rooms. An easy to clean floor (tiles/wood etc) or put a puppy pad down or bunch of towels you’re about to wash and stand over them.  Maybe try with underwear and trousers too for Another fun feeling, tight clothing and baggy clothing gives a different experience. Hope you enjoy it ☺️

• Like 1