Almost Caught Peeing!

Well I've just got home from one of the most thrilling, addrenaline boosting pisses / wettings of my life!

I left from work reall early today. I had some hours to take off to decided on a half day today. I left around 12 lunch time having spent 5 hours at work drinking plenty of tea and water.

I drove home, with an already really rather full bladder. I made it back fine for around 12:30 and quickly changed. I grabbed my bike riding shorts, a decent t-shirt and a jacket, and head out for a ride. I have a mountain bike, so most of my riding is done down the country lanes / forrest trails near where I live.

30 minutes in the cold air took it's toll on my bladder quickly! I could feel is aching and knew I'd have to stop at some point to relieve my throbbing penis. Another 15 minutes or so passed, me fighting with my pee muscles to try and make them hold as long as possible. Finally I knew I had to stop.

I quickly found a gap between a hedge and stood my bike up against the gate. I climbed over, and hurried around behind the bush. The second I was out of view of the country lane, I whipped my penis out and began to release. It was a daft move, 5 seconds into the fire hose like relief I heard a quad bike fire up somewhere nearby. I panicked, tried hard to stop the flow and quickly whipped my penis back into my tight shorts. The pee didn't stop flowing!

I panicked and threw myself back over the gate as my penis bathed itself in warm pee. I dived onto my bike and began pedalling. I had managed to somewhat slow the flow, but it was still trickling through the fabric and off the seat.

Finally it stopped and I had regained control. I hurried along the lane to give myself some space. My bladder throbbing having been teased with a little relief. Every turn of the pedals was another step closer to my bladder loosing all control.

I finally reached the entrance to the forrest trail and turned off the road. The second I was out of view I found the biggest patch of bushes I could and dived off my bike, hiding behind them as quick as possible. I slid my hand down the front of my wet boxers and pulled my soaked penis out. The second the cold air hit him, he released. A jet of piss sprayed out for at least 40 seconds, splashing off the leaves about 1.5m away! It felt like heaven.

As the flow subsided, I tucked him back in, still dripping. It seemed pointless shaking when he was being tucked straight back into a soaked pair of boxer briefs!

I inspected the damage. My tight black shorts were doing an fantastic job of hiding the wet patch.

I climbed back onto my bike, sat my wet crotch onto the saddle, and rode the 45 minutes back home. Returning with a somewhat dry pair of shorts and boxers due to the wind.

I changed out of my shorts into my comfy black joggers, and I plan to shower and clean up my naughty boy later tonight! 😄

• Love 1