Grave Pissing...

Guest BitchBreaker

Guest BitchBreaker

I saw a preexisting thread on the ethics of this, but I would like to take the discussion in somewhat of a different direction so decided to make a new one.

Haven't done this, but recently had the idea of going to a cemetery, finding a grave with a sexy female name on it, unzipping and giving it a good watering. Any other guys think doing this would be hot? Or girls who like the idea of a guy doing this?

• 5 weeks later...

Pissing on a grave is showing serious disrespect.  I wouldn't disrespect the dead.

However, there's an old joke about an Irishman on his deathbed who asked his friend, "When I'm gone, would you pour a pint of lager on my grave on St. Patrick's Day?"

"Sure," replied the friend.  "But is it alright if I pass it through my kidneys first?"

I don’t agree with vandalising anything with pee or subjecting 3rd parties to pee when they don’t want it. However I don’t see a graveyard as an issue, it’s basically just a public garden with some stone plaques. Peeing isn’t going to do any damage or cause anyone distress, it’ll just soak into the ground.  Only thing I wouldn’t do is pee on sentimental items left there. 

• Like 1

One of those ‘what we think’ vs ‘what the rest of the world thinks’ situations isn’t it. 

For most people, the deceased are remembered and treasured perhaps more in death than in life.  Hence in a lot of ways graves and church yards are considered as sacred ground.

We mostly have a common view that pee is nothing dirty and there’s nothing wrong with the act of peeing - unfortunately a minority view with the rest of the world seeing us desecrating graves.

I think for that reason peeing on gravestones themselves is a step too far for many - except if it’s my grave. And my dying wish would be for as many ladies as possible to come and take a seat and relax…. 

(Edit - and since this is the men peeing section I guess I can’t exclude you guys either.  I’ll park my preferences). 

Edited by gldenwetgoose