Neatness & Attraction of a Vagina (Just me thinking out loud)

jmatthews1995

Now, this is me thinking out loud here.

As a male, I've always had somewhat of an appreciation of how perfectly neat a vagina is. I love how petite and tidy they are. No dangly messy bits hanging around, just a perfect little area that can birth a baby, enjoy multiple orgasms, perform extreme feats of pee holding ability (Which I have seen first hand with an Ex who's pee muscles were like iron!), and last but not least are a neat little pee releaser as well.

Then it comes down to the male attraction to them. It's a weird thought that we are attracted to a little area of the body that pee comes out of, but we just are. The softness, the warmth, knowing that there are millions of nerve endings there just waiting to be tickled. Perfection!

I don't know if it's just me that thinks girls areas are so neat and wonderful?

(Don't get me wrong, male parts have their advantages too! This is just a vigina appreciation post!) Also, I'm not picking out certain types, and variations. All equally are amazingly lovely!

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Like 2
Guest labialover

For me, the more "dangly" the lady bits the better! I specifically love when a woman has a larger labia, super hot to suck and lick.

Edited by labialover