Peeing on laundry room floor

Guest Devonpee

In the storage area of my building there is a laundry room, and I just know I could get away with peeing anywhere down there. As always I'm too scared to try so I'm enjoying living vicariously through you! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

In the storage area of my building there is a laundry room, and I just know I could get away with peeing anywhere down there. As always I'm too scared to try so I'm enjoying living vicariously through you! Thanks for sharing!

Have you thought about going commando with a squat and just popping a squat, expecially if there is a drain?

2 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Have you thought about going commando with a squat and just popping a squat, expecially if there is a drain?

I've sort of already done that in a pool locker room, just had on a bathing suit that I pulled to the side. I'm scared about getting caught and getting evicted lmao.

• Hot 1
8 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I've sort of already done that in a pool locker room, just had on a bathing suit that I pulled to the side. I'm scared about getting caught and getting evicted lmao.

Make sure there are no cameras and see if you can block the door temporarily.  If you get caught tell them you have a UTI and couldn't hold it (just don't make it look intentional).

11 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Nothing to worry about in pool locker rooms, it's become so common place anymore that the coaches at our pool have actually told moms dressing little boys for swim lessons "unless you're really squeamish about it, just let them go on the floor, as all the older guys do anyway." Nearly everyone pees in showers and in most cases there's really no difference in locker room floors and gang showers. I've caught dozens of women doing so over the last few years and no one's ever cared.  

• Love 1