Pee shy girls - I need your advice.

Hi, I am currently in a friends with benefits situation with a girl who does not mind indulging in the fetish, but she is extremely pee shy. I mean even if she suspects someone could be standing infront of the bathroom door she just can not go.

Therefore we always had to use containers which is a bit sad. So I was hoping maybe some of you have overcome similar blocades and are willing to share your experience and methods.

We already tried alcohol  with only marginal improvement before being completely wasted and holding it until the inevitable is possible but does hört her a lot before she breaks  and takes ages due to her big and strong bladder.

I'm pee shy to the nth degree, and I believe it has something to do with the fact that I'm shy about sex in general. There's another forum member on here that I have some fun with and they have to work really hard to get me turned on before I crack out of my shell. I'm talking wet dripping down my thighs and just inches from orgasm. I only know because some of the things they're into I'm not as into, but when I'm so turned on I end up doing them anyway lol. 

I think it has to do with the psychology. Even tho what I'm doing doesn't turn me on, the thought of it turning them on then turns me on, and I feel more inclined to do more. 

Of course, this all takes place in two different counties in two different time zones. I don't have anyone to pee with in real life so that would be a whole different can of worms. I know where she's coming from, and I would think a lot of praise, affection, and attention might help her out if you don't do that already. Just give her some time. Most of us were taught that peeing is a private affair, and it can be difficult to all of the sudden switch gears and turn it into an intimate and sexual experience. 

Good luck 😃

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2

Thank you for the detailed reply.  I hope time will help with it. 

Regarding other sexual activities/preferences it works quite well bz now and she has at least frequently tried to pee on/with me (without asking at times), so I think she is at least comfortable with the idea of it. 

I think zu are correct with it being a thought attitude and since she has not even been peeing outdoors if at all possible she has probably enternalised it a lot.

However she is turned on by peeing in cups etc for later use so there is definitely hope. 😉

4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I'm pee shy to the nth degree, and I believe it has something to do with the fact that I'm shy about sex in general. There's another forum member on here that I have some fun with and they have to work really hard to get me turned on before I crack out of my shell. I'm talking wet dripping down my thighs and just inches from orgasm. I only know because some of the things they're into I'm not as into, but when I'm so turned on I end up doing them anyway lol. 

I think it has to do with the psychology. Even tho what I'm doing doesn't turn me on, the thought of it turning them on then turns me on, and I feel more inclined to do more. 

Of course, this all takes place in two different counties in two different time zones. I don't have anyone to pee with in real life so that would be a whole different can of worms. I know where she's coming from, and I would think a lot of praise, affection, and attention might help her out if you don't do that already. Just give her some time. Most of us were taught that peeing is a private affair, and it can be difficult to all of the sudden switch gears and turn it into an intimate and sexual experience. 

Good luck 😃

I am pee shy but it can be overcome. Like her I would struggle to Pee in public bathrooms if people were around, I’d worry about how long I peed for and how loud. Sometimes I’d put paper down first to decrease the sound or cut my trip short so people don’t think I’m odd haha. I also struggle to release even when I’m at home alone in any situation other than on a toilet. It can take me severaL minutes of concentration to even go in the shower while standing up. I think it’s because if we only go on a toilet in that sitting position then that’s the way our muscles are programmed. You could try starting with some toilet fun, her sitting and you peeing between her legs, or her sitting on you on the toilet and going, or maybe in the bath or shower with you if she can. Be patient though and let her do it in her own time. Maybe build up to her doing it while sitting on you elsewhere or in a container. I found once I’d gone in containers a few times it became as easy as a toilet so you could use that technique and then take the container away. I still can’t go while lying down though and it still really helps if I am really full and bursting! It alL depends how much she wants to do it too!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 11/26/2021 at 6:17 PM, Peewee123 said:

I am pee shy but it can be overcome. Like her I would struggle to Pee in public bathrooms if people were around, I’d worry about how long I peed for and how loud. Sometimes I’d put paper down first to decrease the sound or cut my trip short so people don’t think I’m odd haha. I also struggle to release even when I’m at home alone in any situation other than on a toilet. It can take me severaL minutes of concentration to even go in the shower while standing up. I think it’s because if we only go on a toilet in that sitting position then that’s the way our muscles are programmed. You could try starting with some toilet fun, her sitting and you peeing between her legs, or her sitting on you on the toilet and going, or maybe in the bath or shower with you if she can. Be patient though and let her do it in her own time. Maybe build up to her doing it while sitting on you elsewhere or in a container. I found once I’d gone in containers a few times it became as easy as a toilet so you could use that technique and then take the container away. I still can’t go while lying down though and it still really helps if I am really full and bursting! It alL depends how much she wants to do it too!

Thank you for your suggestions. I think we will start by her peeing in  the same containers at different locations and hope that she will be able to eventually do it with me in the vicinity.

• Like 1
On 11/28/2021 at 8:11 AM, nenTyp said:

Thank you for your suggestions. I think we will start by her peeing in  the same containers at different locations and hope that she will be able to eventually do it with me in the vicinity.

Good luck with everything!

• Thanks 1

Update: Some success. 

We tried recently for her to pee directly into my mouth and it did work, kind of.  It took her some time and it was not a lot, but a big improvement and definitely a lot of fun.

She held a cup between her legs and closed her eyes to start, with a bit of running water in the background. When she had a stream going she just removed the cup. 

We did do it multiple times like that, because she would not be able to continue long after pulling away the cup. Next time we will try some music to help her relax. 

I am obviously still open for suggestions and I wanted to share this with you in case someone has the same problem. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, nenTyp said:

Update: Some success. 

We tried recently for her to pee directly into my mouth and it did work, kind of.  It took her some time and it was not a lot, but a big improvement and definitely a lot of fun.

She held a cup between her legs and closed her eyes to start, with a bit of running water in the background. When she had a stream going she just removed the cup. 

We did do it multiple times like that, because she would not be able to continue long after pulling away the cup. Next time we will try some music to help her relax. 

I am obviously still open for suggestions and I wanted to share this with you in case someone has the same problem. 

Wow! Sounds like things are really moving on! Well done to you both - but particularly to her ❤️

• Agree 1