Introductions

evan456

Hello fellow pee lovers

My name is Evan, a second year electrical engineering student at MIT. My pee fetish started when I was a minor in middle school. In class this hot girl had to use the bathroom during a test and she was squirming around a lot in her seat. After the test was over she ran to the bathroom and I saw a tiny wet spot in her jeans. Ever since then I have been fascinated with pee desperation and jeans wetting. In college I told my girlfriend about my fetish and she was very surprised. She tried to accommodate me the best she could, even going to extreme lengths such as her peeing on my dick while having sex. Eventually she told me this pee thing wasn’t for her but she supported me having likeminded peers. We were searching online for the best pee community and this site was the best one we found. Reading some of y’alls introductions, I really enjoy the diversity and friendliness of the people here and I can’t wait to get to know you guys.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, evan456 said:

Hello fellow pee lovers

My name is Evan, a second year electrical engineering student at MIT. My pee fetish started when I was a minor in middle school. In class this hot girl had to use the bathroom during a test and she was squirming around a lot in her seat. After the test was over she ran to the bathroom and I saw a tiny wet spot in her jeans. Ever since then I have been fascinated with pee desperation and jeans wetting. In college I told my girlfriend about my fetish and she was very surprised. She tried to accommodate me the best she could, even going to extreme lengths such as her peeing on my dick while having sex. Eventually she told me this pee thing wasn’t for her but she supported me having likeminded peers. We were searching online for the best pee community and this site was the best one we found. Reading some of y’alls introductions, I really enjoy the diversity and friendliness of the people here and I can’t wait to get to know you guys.

Yes, you've found the right place. 😉 Welcome to the community!

• Thanks 1

Welcome to the site - I'm sure you'll have a great time reading the forum posts and contributing when you want to - it's the best way to get to know people. The chat room is sometimes quite active too, though the global nature of the community means the times it's active can be quite varied. The staff here are really good at keeping everything fun and respectful - and they are very helpful if you have question. See you around!