Alice … and more (fan fiction) - part 1

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Why have I only just read this now....   really hoping Part 2 is coming along soon.   Meanwhile, I'll be quietly standing in the corner alongside Matt.

Haha! Thank you for that 🙂 I will see whether part 2 emerges ... I know where the story's going but I'm having a little difficulty with the transition from where we are now to where it will end up. Bear with me ... And I'm glad you like it.

• Love 1
  • 9 months later...

Gorgeous story, Kupar. I can really relate to Sara. The way that you explain the intense sensory pleasure of holding, and the anticipation, the sexually charged nature of it…it can be hard to put this into words, let alone explain it to a non-PeeFan. The feeling just takes over to the exclusion of all else.  Yes, it is the naughtiness of it, the anti-convention side, the sharing of a very personal moment with someone special. And that person loving everything about you, even the waters from inside your body, made sacred through shared appreciation. It is the game of battling your own desperation and control….you know that the sensible thing to do is to release, but you are stronger and you hold it, and you feel what it does to you, until the game is up, and you surrender to this force that is bigger than you…the power and sheer amount of water inside of you that wins in the end. But gives you the pleasure of release. There is really nothing like it.

And for a long time, I thought I was the only person in the world experiencing this, which is why I am so glad to have found you, Kupar, you Goose, and all of our open-minded PeeFans companions to appreciate this gift that we as humans have. And to know I am not crazy. 

Kupar, your words are on another level….the magic you weave with them, the details, the feelings, the …....everything. You bring it to life, I can see, hear, feel what is happening with your characters. My favourite paragraph is this one below…as it is exactly how it feels for me. Paradise found, yes. 

“Even though it had happened hundreds of times, it was still an extraordinary experience – her whole body swamped in a tsunami of pleasure as if for the first time she lost control, after trying so hard – so hard – to keep it together. She felt again that delicious surrender to an overwhelming force, the blissful complete release, the physical stimulation of her pussy as the pee flowed, the warmth and wetness spreading from her crotch down her thighs and round to her arse, the jeans clinging ever tighter to her curves. She closed her eyes and a smile appeared, unbidden, on her face – impossible to stop. Her lips parted and she exhaled loudly in a long, slow vocalisation of tension released and paradise found.”

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Kupar, your words are on another level….the magic you weave with them, the details, the feelings, the …....everything.

You are very kind Midori. Too kind. I heartily commend to you the writing of @gldenwetgoose - the master. Everything I learned about writing this sort of thing I learned from him.

• Love 2
On 10/18/2021 at 6:11 PM, Kupar said:

AL1.thumb.jpg.85054ab763a202deebfd0d9c394a782f.jpg

I'd never heard of Alice Levine or her TV programme but I'll keep an eye out for her from now on. This is a very sexy story, Kupar. The photograph makes it all the more exciting. Her parted lips and half smile make me imagine all sorts of sexy-dirty things. What is she thinking about? The thought that Alice might actually be into piss play - which you use in your story, of course - is intoxicating. Thank you.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, wjimmy said:

I'd never heard of Alice Levine or her TV programme but I'll keep an eye out for her from now on. This is a very sexy story, Kupar. The photograph makes it all the more exciting. Her parted lips and half smile make me imagine all sorts of sexy-dirty things. What is she thinking about? The thought that Alice might actually be into piss play - which you use in your story, of course - is intoxicating. Thank you.

You're welcome! Glad you liked it 🙂

• Like 1