Introduction

Alpian

Dear all,

Thanks for making this place so welcoming! I appreciate your openness and it will sometimes trick me into sharing more about me than I had intended (I'm notoriously scared of my kink being identified in real life - and this forum is part of the Internet, where anything you do lives on forever).

Please excuse me, if for the sake of privacy I modify things like place and time when posting e.g. real life experiences. The important, kink related stuff will be kept original πŸ™‚

Also, due to real life, I'm an on-off person - sometimes I might connect daily for hours, sometimes months or even years might pass without seeing me active in virtual space. Rest assured - I'll be thinking about you and our kink nevertheless.

Pee you πŸ˜‰

Alpian

Β 

• Like 1

A huge welcome to the forum - no need for my usual comments about enjoying yourself finding your way around, because I know you already are.

And your approach to online privacy is absolutely fine and in-line with site policy - site rules actually say "Be wary of what personal information you give away (how others use this information is outside of our control)" so no problems at all with changing names and places.

That's a great introduction - and I hope you feel welcomed and safe here. Enjoy the site, and I'm sure we'll enjoy your contributions, in whatever form you want to make them. And as I am sure you have realised - the site staff are superb if you have any questions or worries πŸ™‚Β