On 10/16/2021 at 4:01 AM, WaterboyUk said:

Saturday morning, decided to visit the office very quickly.  While there I thought I would risk a piss at my desk with the girls in the outer office that could walk in on me any moment. Risky but so naughty and horny. 

20211016_105340.jpg

20211016_105303.jpg

Wow that is a risky and naughty piss hehe good job

1 minute ago, WaterboyUk said:

It was, my trousers and pants around my ankles, my heart was beating like a drum but wow did I get of on doing it. 

O I bet you did. I was expecting a picture of you sitting at your desk and discreetly pissing under the desk lol. Again good job, don't know if I would of been that brave lol

2 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O I bet you did. I was expecting a picture of you sitting at your desk and discreetly pissing under the desk lol. Again good job, don't know if I would of been that brave lol

I'm not sure if I was shaking with excitement or fear. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
On 10/16/2021 at 11:01 AM, WaterboyUk said:

Saturday morning, decided to visit the office very quickly.  While there I thought I would risk a piss at my desk with the girls in the outer office that could walk in on me any moment. Risky but so naughty and horny. 

20211016_105340.jpg

20211016_105303.jpg

Could tell how exciting that must of been, looking at your head there. Wonderful. 

Edited by PullbackSoaker
  • Like 1