• 2 weeks later...

Was able to do two of my pees in the backyard today.  The backyard was mostly covered in a thin layer of snow and ice.  Taking into consideration what I did last time, I walked up to a patch of snow and ice on the ground, unzipped, whipped out my cock and did the first of today's backyard pees.  It was a clear stream, so the snow didn't turn yellow this time.  It was still fun to see the snow and ice melt though.  I did my second backyard pee on a different patch near some bricks.  I aimed for the snow and ice, but did piss a little on the brick in front of me.  I had to go more this time and I had a clear stream once again and I could actually see a puddle forming on the ground near the brick.  I left a couple of pee stains on the brick too.  I think the second pee was my favorite one of the day.

I've been rather enjoying these winter time pees and while there are restrictions on what I can do due to my living situation and being single, I try to make the most of it and try to fulfill the parts of my fantasies that I am able to fulfill.  Forgot to mention this in the last post, but I did do some writing in the snow with my pee, but I "crossed out" what I wrote.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

Was able to do two of my pees in the backyard today.  The backyard was mostly covered in a thin layer of snow and ice.  Taking into consideration what I did last time, I walked up to a patch of snow and ice on the ground, unzipped, whipped out my cock and did the first of today's backyard pees.  It was a clear stream, so the snow didn't turn yellow this time.  It was still fun to see the snow and ice melt though.  I did my second backyard pee on a different patch near some bricks.  I aimed for the snow and ice, but did piss a little on the brick in front of me.  I had to go more this time and I had a clear stream once again and I could actually see a puddle forming on the ground near the brick.  I left a couple of pee stains on the brick too.  I think the second pee was my favorite one of the day.

I've been rather enjoying these winter time pees and while there are restrictions on what I can do due to my living situation and being single, I try to make the most of it and try to fulfill the parts of my fantasies that I am able to fulfill.  Forgot to mention this in the last post, but I did do some writing in the snow with my pee, but I "crossed out" what I wrote.

Pissy snow is a big turn on! Seeing it and making it alway enjoyed piss turn the snow into slush making a nice puddle of half melted pissy snow lol thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 12/17/2021 at 1:11 AM, NortheastPeeFan said:

After not having an outdoor piss for awhile partly due to lack of opportunity and partly due to feelings of guilt over said act, I finally had one a few days ago.  I had just woke up and had the house to myself.  So, I stepped out into the backyard and chose a part of the yard that was different, but still obscured me from view of the neighbors.  I then whipped out my dick, aimed and proceeded to piss on a patch of grass and some bricks.  First time I ever had my morning piss outside and it felt great letting that yellow stream flow.  It was satisfying to hearing my piss hit my intended targets and seeing the puddle form on the bricks and the grass becoming wet with my piss.  Once I'm done and back inside I feel like I am on a high.

The guilt hit me later on though.  It's a lot like masturbation guilt where you think to yourself "should I have done that?" and because of that guilt you hold off on masturbating (or at least hold off on masturbating to a particular type of fantasy) again until the urge strikes you and the cycle begins again.  Anyone else ever feel any kind of guilt after an outdoor pee or is it just me?

On 9/30/2021 at 12:32 PM, JesseP said:

Practice practice practice.

The more you do it the easier it gets. I try to pee outside as much as possible, making sure no one will get offended of course.

There's nothing to feel guilty about. it's perfectly normal and most moms actually want their sons to be more bold and confident.  The more often you do so, the easier it will be and the less you'll be worried about hiding it. Don't fear "getting caught" most moms approve of boys doing so and once it's out in the open you'll be free to do so whenever and you'll likely get encouragement from your mom as well. It's much easier for moms as well, when they know their boys don't mind peeing outside, no more tracking into the house, hunting down restrooms in town or looking for a gas station along the road.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/10/2021 at 10:05 AM, beachmom said:

You don't need to fear "getting caught" most moms quietly approve of men doing so.

I agree , I very often piss outside when I need to go , at home I often piss up the wall at the back of the house 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...