Me Having Pee Intercourse video

1 hour ago, Theo said:

While not a prude, I tried to keep the title somewhat socially acceptable without being over the top. None-the-less, this is a short video I took of myself while enjoying an afternoon of masturbation and pee play. The background is fairly simple. My fantasy revolves around me having a female friend over and after a long period of foreplay (this is where I masturbate typically for an hour or more and practice edging for extended periods of time as well). My fantasy then evolves into me imagining watching her pee into a container or a glass (which is what I actually do because, remember, I'm fantasizing). She hands me the glass and I take my penis and dip it into the glass. Her pee is so hot and wet.... you get the idea. The sad thing is, I stopped filming but decided to go a little longer and I erupted in the glass- I should've let it continue to film. The orgasm was intense and I have resolved to redo this video in the future to show the climax as well. 

https://www.erome.com/a/ujcqxdJp    

That is really hot, beautiful head and shaft. 

• Like 2