Dark Mode vs Light Mode

Not quite sure if you’re asking for introduction of a dark / light mode? - but it already exists. 

On a mobile device you’ll see the moon logo on the top bar (that’s how it appears on Apple, may be a little different on Android) and also it exists on full web browsers too. 
There’s also different coloured themes to choose from - scroll right to the bottom of the page and on the footer is the link ‘Themes’

42 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Not quite sure if you’re asking for introduction of a dark / light mode? - but it already exists. 

On a mobile device you’ll see the moon logo on the top bar (that’s how it appears on Apple, may be a little different on Android) and also it exists on full web browsers too. 
There’s also different coloured themes to choose from - scroll right to the bottom of the page and on the footer is the link ‘Themes’

More of if users have any comments/thoughts about having the ability to control themes itself and the occasion of witnessing people going off at one another on appearance preferences. Some Discord servers(as a context and comparison) I'm in have people roasting light theme users on a regular basis, wondering if that's also a sight to see here.

Edited by Kasslyn_xK
Reiteration to make things more concise
15 minutes ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

More of if users have any comments/thoughts about having the ability to control themes itself and the occasion of witnessing people going off at one another on appearance preferences. Some Discord servers(as a context and comparison) I'm in have people roasting light theme users on a regular basis, wondering if that's also a sight to see here.

I think we're a pretty civilised group 😉  There might be disagreements but it's always polite. I haven't seen anyone getting particularly worked up about theme preference 🙂