took a couple of naughty leaks in my backyard

i was home alone today since my mum is an essential worker and she had to go to work, so i decided to have a little bit of lockdown fun 

recently i’ve been kinda into the idea of men pissing like a dog so i got naked and went into my backyard and went down to the tree in the back corner of our yard and got down on all fours, before lifting my leg and trying to piss all over the tree (but ended up getting the grass mostly, clearly i need to work on my aim) 

i then decided i wanted to have a little bit more fun so i went back inside, drank a shit ton of liquids and waited until i needed to pee again and then went back outside and climbed up into my brother and my old treehouse and then marked my territory all around the treehouse (which i remember doing quite a few times with my brother growing up, as little boys do haha) 

and on top of that i had a nice jerk off to my best friend sending me videos of her peeing, so all in all it was a pretty successful day

• Like 1

Sounds like a fun day 🙂. Must try the dog pose. Never done that; there's probably scope for all sorts of angle complexities that I can't really visualise. Also ... it's good hip rotation exercise so win-win!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sammyedwards said:

i was home alone today since my mum is an essential worker and she had to go to work, so i decided to have a little bit of lockdown fun 

recently i’ve been kinda into the idea of men pissing like a dog so i got naked and went into my backyard and went down to the tree in the back corner of our yard and got down on all fours, before lifting my leg and trying to piss all over the tree (but ended up getting the grass mostly, clearly i need to work on my aim) 

i then decided i wanted to have a little bit more fun so i went back inside, drank a shit ton of liquids and waited until i needed to pee again and then went back outside and climbed up into my brother and my old treehouse and then marked my territory all around the treehouse (which i remember doing quite a few times with my brother growing up, as little boys do haha) 

and on top of that i had a nice jerk off to my best friend sending me videos of her peeing, so all in all it was a pretty successful day

News flash:  It's no surprise to mums that boys, be they little or young adults love to pee outside, in the yard and out of tree forts. I'd be surprised if your mom never noticed you boys doing so as kids and even more surprised if she'd object to you doing so now. Mom's are nowhere near as naive or conservative as teenage boys seem to think.

• Like 1
On 8/9/2021 at 5:46 AM, beachmom said:

News flash:  It's no surprise to mums that boys, be they little or young adults love to pee outside, in the yard and out of tree forts. I'd be surprised if your mom never noticed you boys doing so as kids and even more surprised if she'd object to you doing so now. Mom's are nowhere near as naive or conservative as teenage boys seem to think.

oh she definitely knew about us peeing in the treehouse, it quite often smelt like pee 

as for doing it now she doesn’t really like it when my brother and i pee outside (she says it’s crass lol) but she knows that we do it anyways and has never stopped us other than when we were kids 

On 8/9/2021 at 4:56 AM, Kupar said:

Sounds like a fun day 🙂. Must try the dog pose. Never done that; there's probably scope for all sorts of angle complexities that I can't really visualise. Also ... it's good hip rotation exercise so win-win!

it was a lot of fun, it’s definitely something i want to work on perfecting cause it felt so naughty and hot 

• Like 1