Any chance you could add a poling feature? Despite the fact that everyone with this interest feels welcome here, I can't help noticing that we seem have pretty distinct groups within our community. I'd like to know, for example, how many are mostly interested in holding/wetting or vandalism or sexual pee play, etc. 

Is it a lot of work to add this?

5 hours ago, deliquescent said:

Any chance you could add a poling feature? Despite the fact that everyone with this interest feels welcome here, I can't help noticing that we seem have pretty distinct groups within our community. I'd like to know, for example, how many are mostly interested in holding/wetting or vandalism or sexual pee play, etc. 

Is it a lot of work to add this?

Well, not so much a case of your wish being granted, but yes Polls are already an integral part of the site.  If you do a search on the word 'poll' you'll see various people's approaches to exploring the various interests.

As an example, here's one I created a while ago > https://peefans.com/topic/19482-what-is-it-you-love-about-pee-what-makes-you-tick/?tab=comments#comment-266908   I was interested in the way some people treat the kink as a very sexual activity, and the way then they sometimes assume it's sexual for everyone. 

But lots of polls out there.

To get started, click the '+' Create button at the top of the page and select Topic.  Then select the area you want to post in.  When the form appears to create your post, there'll be a tab for Poll or a little drop down arrow to the right.  Click it, select Poll and away you go.  As I've done you can have multiple questions each with their own poll of answers.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 8/5/2021 at 10:00 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, not so much a case of your wish being granted, but yes Polls are already an integral part of the site.  If you do a search on the word 'poll' you'll see various people's approaches to exploring the various interests.

As an example, here's one I created a while ago > https://peefans.com/topic/19482-what-is-it-you-love-about-pee-what-makes-you-tick/?tab=comments#comment-266908   I was interested in the way some people treat the kink as a very sexual activity, and the way then they sometimes assume it's sexual for everyone. 

But lots of polls out there.

To get started, click the '+' Create button at the top of the page and select Topic.  Then select the area you want to post in.  When the form appears to create your post, there'll be a tab for Poll or a little drop down arrow to the right.  Click it, select Poll and away you go.  As I've done you can have multiple questions each with their own poll of answers.

Thanks! No wonder I didn't just find it. It's pretty buried. I poked around there site for several months before posting, but don't remember seeing a poll. Perhaps there a way to make the feature more discoverable...?