Intro from a (mostly) lurker

I've been reading here for a few weeks now. It's part of an effort I'm making to fully come to grips with this aspect of my sexuality. To be honest, it's not always been something that I have fully embraced, or have accepted. 

From reading here, I get the sense that the most common turn on by people here is that aspect of the kink that I do not share -- that is public peeing/watching someone peeing/getting peed on side of things. Knock your socks off, but that's not me. For me, I'm very much on the accidents side and, even more specifically the "true," embarrassing accident. That's both the idea of me having one and others (mostly women, but I don't think I'm 100% hetro -- more like 90%-10%. I don't think anyone is 100%, but that's a different topic, for a different place.

I've had legit accidents in my life. Including a couple when I was just entering puberty. I'm pretty sure that's the root of all this. The embarrassment/shame from that is what turns me on. The same thing applies when I'm thinking about other's accidents. 

All this has created a vicious circle of me feeling ashamed by (in the case of my own accidents) my "weakness," or shame of being turned on by other people feeling shame/embarrassment. But, not enough to stop fantasizing about my past incidents, or imagining ones in the future, and by seeing or learning about other people's experiences. It's a big. ole' shame/excitement circle.

As I said, I'm trying to find a way to accept that in a healthy way, as I know it's not going away. So, I'll be around here, reading. Maybe, jumping in if it seems right, but mostly reading.

• Love 1

Welcome to the community.  As you've seen, there is a huge range of different topics covered and with time it'll become apparent which people enjoy which the most.

You're correct, there is a large following for female peeing both by people who enjoy seeing it and by those who enjoy doing it -  but there are also members who do experience and share with us their genuine accidents, and we love them for it.

So a huge welcome, whether you choose to enjoy passively or to contribute, you are a part of the gang, you are accepted amongst us.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

And welcome from me too. You're not alone, and as Goose says, the kink is broad and this site covers pretty much every variation on it you can imagine. What I can add to his welcome (because he's too modest to say so himself) is that all the moderators are fantastic and do a brilliant job keeping everything respectful and tolerant. Enjoy exploring the site and if you feel like it, contributing too 🙂 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, blaise said:

Hi Bob! I’m not a frequent poster but I have to say I’ve enjoyed yours and would love to hear some accident stories, if you’re comfortable sharing. Thanks!

Thank you. I will share in detail soon.

I'll tell you now that I have had what I would call a full accident three times as an adult. about 2-3 times a year I have close calls do to OAB and they sometimes involve small leaks before I get to the bathroom and, additionally, I have wet the bed occasionally (about once a year, on average, my whole life).

In terms of the accidents before I was 18, I will avoid giving details because I was a minor.

• Love 2