Me peeing (male pee)

i know you are new to this forum but you could at least tag your post as a male video so that people who are looking for videos of women don't accidentally select your video and are greeted by a naked dude.    Common courtesy would prevent such mistakes.    Hopefully you will learn from yours   

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kickass1234 said:

i know you are new to this forum but you could at least tag your post as a male video so that people who are looking for videos of women don't accidentally select your video and are greeted by a naked dude.    Common courtesy would prevent such mistakes.    Hopefully you will learn from yours   

Sorry, you guessed right, im new, i will fix it

6 hours ago, AWN_84 said:

Sorry, you guessed right, im new, i will fix it

Anything related to male peeing generally goes into the section reserved for that, and it may be that the moderators will move this post to https://peefans.com/forum/35-men-peeing-pictures-videos-stories/  Don't worry - you'll soon find your way around I'm sure 🙂 and the staff are super-helpful if you have questions.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hi @AWN_84 - and a huge welcome to the community, hopefully you're finding yourself right at home.

Don't worry at all about the initial posting of the video- we're all new once and all start finding our way around for the first time once.

Any questions at all or problems you find, do please just shout up and we'll be delighted to advise.